Trusted Contributor

Lori Greiner magazine Inspire

Looks like Lori’s new magazine in out on stands. I thumb through it today at the check out and it looks interesting. Moderately priced at 4.99 compared to others at 13.99. I was in a hurry and didn’t purchase it but

she looks great on the cover, I’m sure with a little help from filters etc. Anyway, I thought some of you might be interested.

B9811D3E-7838-4BC4-9E5F-BB88E8C45E8D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Greiner magazine Inspire

@ladycos I didn't know she was putting out a magazine, is the content her products...not sure what inspire means, inspire what?   I enjoy looking thru magazines but lately they are very thin and full of ads, very little content.

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I guess that post did leave everyone hanging. Sorry.

Here is a write up about it in a nutshell. 

The 100-page glossy premiere edition will be distributed at key retailers for $4.99, with an initial print run of 150,000. INSPIRE by Lori Greiner will feature inspiration, advice and insight on topics such as style, savvy shopping, money and investing, giving back, work/life balance, food and entertaining, health and beauty, travel and more. The magazine will reflect Lori's authentic, supportive, positive and fun personality on every page.

Additionally, a "Pull & Save" version of the magazine featuring exclusive INSPIRE by Lori Greiner content will be released quarterly in Paradedistributing newspapers, a unique feature that reaches 45 million readers. The first 8-page mini magazine launches on March 10, 2019 to drive readers to newsstands for the debut issue. The mini magazine will include product reviews and recommendations, success tips and ideas for living an authentic life through connecting with others. INSPIRE by Lori Greinerdigital content will be featured on a quarterly sub-channel on Parade.com.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like it could be good.  For $4.99 I will pick up at least this first issue and see what it's all about.  Thanks for letting us know about this @ladycos !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw the March 10 mini version in Parade magazine.  However, it failed to "drive me to the newsstand."  Lori certainly is swimming against the current by launching a magazine.  And do most magazines on newsstands cost $13.99 or thereabouts??  I had no idea; who buys them at that price.

Honored Contributor

@ladycos , thanks....if I can find it in my area, I will pick it up, pretty reasonable for a magazine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ladycos  Thank you for the information that includes the title of the magazine. Could not tell from the photo. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's just me or my monitor but her head looks way out of proportion to that body. It looks like a big bobble head.

Honored Contributor

Interesting name for her magazine, since I find her products on QVC to be very uninspiring of late.  She's had the same boring products for the past several years. 

If I see her magazine in my area I will pick it up though.

Trusted Contributor

I think her body was photoshopped. 

@shaggygirl wrote:

Maybe it's just me or my monitor but her head looks way out of proportion to that body. It looks like a big bobble head.