@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Justice4all wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Comrades?

Friends, Romans and Countrymen?

@ALRATIBA

you mean country people?

@Justice4all

Actually, NO.  I refuse to be PC.  If it was good enough for Marc Antony ... it's good enough for me!

And look what happened to him!

Honored Contributor

LOL again with the "PC".

OP - it does not bother me a bit. 

Trusted Contributor

I've been addressed as worse than, "You guys." Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

@wishmoon  Which actually isn't really relevant to whether or not a person likes being addressed as "you guys."

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

@wishmoon, hahaha...I'm a member of that club, too. Thanks for the humorous touch. It's always welcome.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@Miranda1550 wrote:

Bothers me when Lori, and IM refer to the clothes as "She".

And when the host on the Beauty Channel

refers to customers as, "Beauties".  

@Miranda1550- most of the hosts assign gender to inanimate objects....I've heard Courtney, Jayne Brown, Pat....I don't think the men do it...hard to call a garden hose by gender tho 

@Stray

I think I would call a garden hose "he."  For no reason at all (that would get poofed).  LoL

@mistriTsquirrel- exactly, you read my mind...lol

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, we live in an age of lazy intellect -- "you guys" is right up there with "you know" and "like". It's also more of a coastal slang (both East and West). Don't like it but, short of going around correcting (and irritating) everyone, it is what it is . . .

Occasional Contributor

Sorry but her designs are hidious...now shoes?  How does she stay in business.  Quality poor, styles are clownish...hate the over kill sales tactics....

Honored Contributor

@rhondajune wrote:

Sorry but her designs are hidious...now shoes?  How does she stay in business.  Quality poor, styles are clownish...hate the over kill sales tactics....

"Now" shoes?   @rhondajune  You are a little late to the LOGO complaint party.  She's been selling shoes for quite a while now.

Regular Contributor

"You guys" is a regional thing.  Lori is originally from Ohio.  I live in PA.  If I see some friends together (male and female), I will greet them with "Hi guys."