Esteemed Contributor

Lori Goldstein has lost weight! (I think)

Just caught a video of her in some peddle pushers and she's trimmed down so much! I haven't watched LOGO more than channel flipping, but she's become tiny from the waist down. WOW . . . little looks mighty fine on her!

Hope she stops hiding under all those crazy layers of stuff and shows off her hips and legs! Couldn't see above her waist . . . that was still covered with layers and layers. <sigh>

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein has lost weight! (I think)

she sure has. I noticed first in her legs and now her face.  I never thought she needed to lose weight.  I watch every LOGO show every week and I can see it was kind of overnight, like Leah Willaims??????

Honored Contributor

I noticed this the last time I watched LOGO too.  She was already slim but it does seem like she's lost some.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Why is someone's weight even a topic of conversation? 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

@Bri369 wrote:

I think when people lose weight they are pleased when others notice.They have worked on something they wanted to achieve and to be noticed is a compliment.My friend lost some weight while I was away for four months and I didn’t say anything about it as I got the feeling from reading these boards that you shouldn’t comment on the weight of others.She was miffed and asked me why I didn’t even notice her weight loss. 

Honored Contributor

I would call this thread a back-handed compliment. “Hiding behind those crazy layers of stuff” isn’t exactly complimentary to her line. Sigh...

Respected Contributor

Why is that people comment when someone loses weight? 

People lose weight, they gain weight, they stay the same weight.

Funny ... No one really comments if you gain say 40 lbs.

But whoa, you lose 40 lbs ... then they go on and on.

I just envy the people that can stay at a pretty constant weight without putting much thought into it at all.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL I think if someone started a thread about someone  gaining 40 pounds the post would not stay.

Regular Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Bri369 

@Bri369 wrote:

I think when people lose weight they are pleased when others notice.They have worked on something they wanted to achieve and to be noticed is a compliment.My friend lost some weight while I was away for four months and I didn’t say anything about it as I got the feeling from reading these boards that you shouldn’t comment on the weight of others.She was miffed and asked me why I didn’t even notice her weight loss. 

Yes!!!  I have lost 42 pounds in the last six months and no one has said anything.  As for Lori, she said a little while ago that she was trying to lose some weight.  I think she looks great!