Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for best tasting chicken and beef for online ordering. Advice is welcome.

@proudlyfromNJ  Just bought steaks on sale today for dinner. The Tuesday sale for boneless chicken breast  is great. They are huge. Highly recommend.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for best tasting chicken and beef for online ordering. Advice is welcome.

@Zaimee wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  Just bought steaks on sale today for dinner. The Tuesday sale for boneless chicken breast  is great. They are huge. Highly recommend.

@Zaimee  Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Hello. I'm looking for some ground beef, 85/15, and some skinless, boneless chicken thighs to order online. Which brands from which stores consistently taste good? 

I'm not fond of Omaha Steaks' burgers and chicken but their steaks are very good.  

If you like seafood, try Great Alaska Seafood.  I have never been disappointed.

I'm not crazy about WalMart's ground beef but can live with it if absolutely necessary.  

My favorite grocery store (midwest chain) now offers free delivery to people over 60 or at risk.  The ground beef in their meat case is very good.  

Do you have a Fareway in your city?  That is, by far, the best for meat.  You can call ahead and have them wrap up what you want.  Sadly, they don't deliver but you could get doordash or some delivery service to do it for you.

Valued Contributor

@Mindy D  Check out Wild Forks. Have several location here in South Florida. My son sent me steaks from there. They were delivered the next day! Check out their website. They have boneless chicken thighs listed. Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

Publix carries a Ground Round that is 85/15.  It is my favorite ground beef.

Their Greenwise chicken is good also!

Honored Contributor

I ordered beef and pork from a local farmer who delivers it to me. Such tasty, flavorful meat and helping a local producer is good to do. Pretty soon he will be farming chickens so will order a few in the future. Been ordering extra meat  with my groceries online too and even tried Omaha beef----my freezer will be stocked for awhile.