Trusted Contributor

Yes, Regal bee is missed. Does anyone know where @Mz iMac has been, haven't seen her postings. 

⚓️
Respected Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

Yes, Regal bee is missed. Does anyone know where @Mz iMac has been, haven't seen her postings. 

She's been around.  She posted today Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@LoveMyBaby

birdiewave.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor
Thanks for „search“. I miss Regal Bee advice.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Being taken to her last posting, I see that Retired Legal Sec'y hasn't posted for a while also.  I've not seen @SydneyH, either.  Or loves roses, who was re-incarnated (again-I believe).

How sweet of you to ask, I'm present and accounted for, lol.  I'm in retail so between Halloween and Christmas, it's been brutal!

Respected Contributor

@woman63 wrote:

In the past, I've enjoyed beautiful pictures posted by Regal Bee. They show decorating she has done in her home.

It's been quite some time since I've seen anything from her. Have I just overlooked her posts or does anyone here know whether she still posts?

@woman63  Thanks so much..... how very thoughtful.

December was delightful but a total whirlwind of a month. I have taken the first two weeks of January to rest. Returning now. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@LoveMyBaby

birdiewave.gif

@Mz iMac There you are!! Hi, I hadn't seen you posting and wondered if something happened. 👍🏼 Glad you're here. 

⚓️