Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Strange she didn't post pictures of her Christmas decorations which were always very elaborate and beautiful.  I thought about it at the time and looked for her posts.

@Kachina624

she did post a few in this thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/Regal-Bee/m-p/5088332#M55305

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45.  Thanks for the link; I somehow missed that post.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

@sunshine45 @Kachina624

Thanks for posting the link, Sunshine 45. Like Kachina624 I missed it too and started wondering about her Christmas decorations. 

@RegalBee Thanks for sharing some of your wonderful decorations. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a poster

[ Edited ]

oops dbl postWoman Tongue

Honored Contributor

Being taken to her last posting, I see that Retired Legal Sec'y hasn't posted for a while also.  I've not seen @SydneyH, either.  Or loves roses, who was re-incarnated (again-I believe).

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm, I also see the Ccassaday (spelling) has not posted recently either, at least I have not seen anything....it's always a tad concerning when someone just quits posting. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs

I understand your concerns when someone seems to be missing, but on an anonymous board like this it just goes with the territory.

A lot of us periodically take breaks away from here, or at least from certain forums where others are used to 'seeing' us.

I know in the past some have used the New Year as their target date for stepping back from here.

Some find that so beneficial they stay away permanently.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Being taken to her last posting, I see that Retired Legal Sec'y hasn't posted for a while also.  I've not seen @SydneyH, either.  Or loves roses, who was re-incarnated (again-I believe).

I think you mean again and again and again for loves roses!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Lucky Charm, I also see the Ccassaday (spelling) has not posted recently either, at least I have not seen anything....it's always a tad concerning when someone just quits posting. 

I realized earlier today that there hasn't been a post from her in a while.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember Regal Bee saying that she had a lot of plans for the holidays (visitors, etc.) and that she was going to be very busy and probably wouldn't be posting that much.