Respected Contributor

Looking for Smart Watch with Blood Pressure Reading

[ Edited ]

I am looking for a Ladies Smart Watch that takes,BP, heart rate and works as a tracker for my walking. Any suggestions?

I have had a nice one from Moringsave.com but ir just quit working. They refunded me the money and just told me to throw it away. It wouldn't work no matter what we tried. That was $39.99 but broke even.

Then I bought a beautiful Smart Watch from Luxini. Never buy from this company in California. It took over a month to get it and it never was stated anywhere on their site. You can never get any help as the website will come up but to contact them it says not available. The watch is beautiful for $75.00 but although it works perfect it will not charge after the initial charging. The charger has 2 small prongs on the back of the watch that go against the charger. We have them lined up- retried several ways with no luck- but it will not charge. I clipped it on exactly as I did the first time. It holds a charge for up to 7 days and I love the watch. I can not find another charger that would fit it online. Does anyonApex Fitness Horizon | Crystal Edition | Life Waterproofe have this one?
Apex Fitness Horizon | Crystal Edition | Life Waterproof is the one and here is a photo. E8249268-6B81-44A8-99A1-A9A05F448842.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for Smart Watch with Blood Pressure Reading

If you have the iPhone, you can always purchase the QardioArm and it costs 99 dollars.

Go to getcardio dot com and see if you fancy it.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

I have a Android phone.

Honored Contributor

You get what you pay for.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Nothing like asking for assistance and someone has to make a "snarky" comment. Was it necessary?

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 , you might get more help if you posted this query in the Wellness forum. Maybe the mods would move the thread there for you if you asked them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MKR14    The point is you want to buy a cheaper watch but you want all the bells and whistles.  Maybe you need to increase the budget to get better quality and the features you want

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Agree with Kachina, you need to increase your budget. Garmin has a nice watch that takes blood pressure but it's closer to $200 ( DH has men's version and after 18 months it works great).

Respected Contributor

I wasn't worried about increasing my budget but I didn't find what I wanted for color, style and having the blood pressure and heart rate on it.

I will check out the Garmin watch. I don't want an Apple phone nor smart watch of theirs. I love my iPads and other Apple products just not the watches.

Respected Contributor

Found the correct charger and box and my watch works perfect. Charges quickly.
The box and charger for the watch I threw away was where my new watch box and charger should have been. Never noticed the box when it was opened. That was never put in the drawer it was in before. Now the old watch box and charger is thrown away and no more problems. Must have been me as I have the watch and and it was my responsibility.  Love this watch.