Occasional Contributor

Looking for Help! Order Cancelled but shipped anyway. Social Team No Help.

I am posting this here, I am llooking for any help/information anyone can give me on who to Contact at QVC.  

I sent Q Social Team my concerns today about an order (plants) I cancelled on 22 April and QVC sent me a CONFIRMATION via email that the order was cancelled.  I was told my account has been "coded" and I knew that I could no longer ask for refunds of plant and food items, that's ok.  I continaully through several emails asked QST who I could contact about getting this address, because I should not be charged for an order confirmed cancelled by QVC but shipped anyway.  They apparently do not want to provide me with any contact information that I can address with whomever is next on the food chain above Customer Serrvice.

What I would like some help with is, if anyone has had to address a similar issue and still have any/all contact information that I can use to help me resolve this with someone or some deptartment at QVC.

I do appreicate any and all help, suggestions, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for Help! Order Cancelled but shipped anyway. Social Team No Help.

[ Edited ]

Simply call customer service, as long as you have the confirmation they will either have you ship it back free of charge, or they will have you keep the item if it is food. 

It has happened to me, and they always make it right, with no cost to me.

Keep asking for the next level supervisor when you call, if you don't get satisfaction.

Honored Contributor

Did call customer service?   That's the first thing you should have done.  Stuff happens.  They would have made it right for you.

Honored Contributor

When I have called CS for help generally what happens is I am read what I can see on my computer. How does CS work? It doesn't.

Respected Contributor

I agree about contacting customer service.   If they told you your account is coded then your call is probably going to be routed to someone who takes these type of calls.    

Customer service does not set the rules the people at the top do.   I always thought when you cancelled an order at QVC there was not absolute guarantee.

Trusted Contributor

I have never had super crazy issues but the issues I have had - Customer Service has always been the best!  Helpful, friendly and accomodating. 

Honored Contributor

@Slatinte. This is not the big deal you're trying to make it.  Happens all the time.  When the package is delivered, don't open it but write "refused, return to sender" on the package and give it to your mail carrier or whoever delivered it.  It'll go back to QVC and you won't be charged shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment