Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for Face Coverings

@Arizona sunset wrote:

Well i think it cost us 50.00 a year for Costco.  For us we are there at least 2 times a month and also we get our Eye glasses at a much better cost then anywhere else.  The Clothes are much cheaper in cost.  So for us it has paid for itself in the long run.  I Price shop and choose what works for me and my Family.  Also when the people were going crazy about the TP and Paper Products we were able to find them there.  Everyone has a Choice to make.  Just giving a Heads up if people want to take it or Not!

Couldn't agree more.  We joined for all of the great prices, quality, and great customer service if you have a problem with something.  Ours membership always pays for itself.  I doubt anyone would join to buy 3 face masks.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brooks Brothers has them!

5 for $20

I just ordered some yesterday from them.

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.03.46 PM.png

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought mine on EBay. Hand made, machine washable, reusable. All kinds of prints available. I paid $20 for 3, free shipping, but there are some cheaper. Just check the seller's feedback before purchasing to make sure they are reputable. I wanted a black background with silver cat nose and whiskers, but didn't want to spend $14 for one, but I keep thinking about it. I never thought I'd ever look at a facemask and say, "that's cute, I want it!" 

Honored Contributor

I got mine at customink. $24.99 for twelve. (A bit over $30 with tax and shipping.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!