Frequent Contributor

I just came back from Costco.  They have both Adult and Child .  Don't pay Lug Prices.  Cosco Price is $9.98 for a pack of 3 Washable reusable and Adjustable.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for Face Coverings

Thats the most reasonable price I have heard of to date. Wish we had a costco. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe Sam's will get cloth masks. The only ones I found are the disposable ones 50/$25.00.

However I have found cloth masks at an alterations/tailor shop for $6 and an embroidery shop for $9.95.

Respected Contributor

Nordstrom.com

6 cotton masks, black/white:  $25

Honored Contributor

And as I posted recently I bought very nice cotton ones at a place in town that imprints tee shirts. They had a wide variety of styles and choices and were very inexpensive. Maybe there is such a business in your own city?
Honored Contributor

@Arizona sunset wrote:

I just came back from Costco.  They have both Adult and Child .  Don't pay Lug Prices.  Cosco Price is $9.98 for a pack of 3 Washable reusable and Adjustable.

@Arizona sunset    Factoring in the cost to join Costco, how much would these masks be?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

nordstrom rack is now selling face masks.

$20 for a set of 4 in designs.

$24 for  set of 6 in black.

$25 for a set of 5 in designs/solids

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Well i think it cost us 50.00 a year for Costco.  For us we are there at least 2 times a month and also we get our Eye glasses at a much better cost then anywhere else.  The Clothes are much cheaper in cost.  So for us it has paid for itself in the long run.  I Price shop and choose what works for me and my Family.  Also when the people were going crazy about the TP and Paper Products we were able to find them there.  Everyone has a Choice to make.  Just giving a Heads up if people want to take it or Not!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen some people just using cotton scarves. It looks like they pull them up when they go in a place where it's required and just leave it on. The disposable ones, although not washable, are lightweight for the hot weather here. I'm not out that often. I do have a few fabric ones that I purchased at checkout lines in stores like Target and the drugstore. They seem to be available in a lot of places. 

Unless you're out a lot, I'd think you only need 2 or 3 in rotation. Now there's controversy about how much protection they actually offer. 

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Nordstrom.com

6 cotton masks, black/white:  $25

Considering it is Nordstrom, that's not a lot of money for 6 masks. I think at the beginning when masks were extremely hard to come by, sellers were taking advantage of the buyers charging a lot of money for the masks. We consumers were in a panic and bought whatever we could find regardless of the price. Now I think masks have become more abundant, we can be a little more  picky.