Respected Contributor

Looking for Any "Goodies" for Blk Fri/Cyber Mon?

It's nearly "Black Friday,"  soon to be "Cyber Monday."

Are you on the Look-out for anything special, or "of interest" during these Special Sale days?

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for Any "Goodies" for Blk Fri/Cyber Mon?

Not really

need new golf balls but I won't be able to use them till the spring

might go to the local shops that are not Marshalls and see if there are any deals.....but I don't need or really have anything in mind

Honored Contributor

Nope!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Amanda jeans are a deal today at Costco but no colors I want. 

Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

It's nearly "Black Friday,"  soon to be "Cyber Monday."

Are you on the Look-out for anything special, or "of interest" during these Special Sale days?

Yes waited for Talbots sale to buy a top & jacket.  Lonolife has bone broth on sale may do that.

Also Primula TSV sets for gifts & to keep. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Not really

need new golf balls but I won't be able to use them till the spring

might go to the local shops that are not Marshalls and see if there are any deals.....but I don't need or really have anything in mind

~~~~~~~

@jackthebear 

Ohhhh  I so miss golfing!

Of all my Sports Injuries, Golfing was the worse sports injury I incurred.  "Ruptured Plataris Tendon" on the Golf Course.  I'm "shade blind," and as I was squinting to see the ball against the cloud filled skies, I stepped, heel first into some kind of "critter hole," and RIPPPP.  Carried me off the Golf Course.  After wks & wks of Sports Therapy, back on the Golf Course again.  Now I dont even remember which leg it was! 

My golf buddies managed to find varied colored golf balls (incl pink)  "to help me," (or as a joke)

Early AM tee time was my fave, despite the often slower Course at that hour.

I used to attend the "Kemper" "before the cut," so I could watch all Players!

My fave is, Tournament Players Championship.  LOVE those last 3 holes!  Miracle shots can happen!

Fortunately, I live near a blessed neighbor who is an avid Golfer, still golfing in his upper 80s. Constantly, I pepper him with "Golf Chats."  LIV vs PGA, Tiger's last/final accident, or Tiger & son, etc

Enjoy golfing, @jackthebear  Nice to meet you!  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Just bought some new purple Brooks running shoes on Amazon to celebrate going back to work tonight. 😁
Respected Contributor

My DH and I may get some new bath towels so they match hanging in our bathroom. Cat LOL

It's been so long since we've bought new bath and hand towels since we've donated so many over several years! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I just ordered a new purse (which I need like a hole in the head) from HOBO.  25% off, free shipping and 12% cash back through Rakuten. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm looking at what they used to call a "Fanny Pack" on Amz, on sale.

I'm horrible at dealing with Cell Phones, remembering them, & even using them.  They seem like such a nuisance to me, plus they confound me. 

I've even come to not have it handy anymore when raking leaves, or anything strenuous in yardwork, which is unwise for me.

But, when I have remembered to carry it/them, they have come in handy, to call for a "bail out," from my cars dead battery, etc

So, of the ones I already have, maybe with this particular one might be the "magic one?" that I'll wear, & not mind dirty-ing up.

"Fanny Packs for Women Men, Fashion Everywhere Belt Bag Waterproof Waist Pack Crossbody Bum Bag with Adjustable Strap for Travel Sports Running Cycling (Black) " ($ 17 + 15% off)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61tOhATtL3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg