Respected Contributor

Re: Look At Alberti's Landies' Box!

Could care less about the box, although it is a nice presentation- Do they taste good? Most of the food items on QVC are sadly disappointig. 

Respected Contributor

They have terrible reviews unfortuntely! 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

They have terrible reviews unfortuntely! 

@Tinkerbell3 

There aren't many reviews and the most common complaint is some of the pretzels were broken.  Two complaints I saw they didn't seem as fresh as  before.  

IMO, these pretzels are a 10 rating out of 5.  I haven't received any in 3 years that were broken and not fresh.  

Super Contributor

check the ingredients... they aren't good... my grandfather had a candy store in providence.... delicious home made chocalates.... all pure ingredients... 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

wouldn't expect anything less from alberti!!

I agree he has a great sense of style. I took a peek at his instagram account, and boy what a flair he has for decorating. His table settings are gorgeous. 

I love the way this box is presented it's just beautiful. The cover is so elegant. I can't imagine those pretzels being anything but delicious. Enjoy!

I went to look at the reviews and had to come back to edit my post. I think a lot of people order these items, and then have buyers regret. They then return knowing they can keep the product, and get their money back. 

Regular Contributor

Pretzels?  Sorry but I am underwhelmed by any pretzel.  Woman Happy  There would be way down on my list no matter what you did to them.  

Honored Contributor

I make my own pretzels...so easy and inexpensive to make, but I do use an expensive Chocolate coating.

The presentation of the Landies Pretzels is very nice, I agree.

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee 

They do make a nice presentation and they are good pretzels. I didn't order Alberti's but I did order the double drenched and the stuffed and they were very fresh and none were broken. The pretzel stands out and the different chocolates are very good and tasty.

I think they do a good job up there at the Landies company, and the gentleman from the company seems like a down to earth guy.

No complaints on my order.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind