Super Contributor

Re: Logo Dresses

[ Edited ]

The basic Logo premise & mantra that "everything goes with everything" is untrue & a disingenuous sales tactic.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most of the LOGO clothes are ugly..I agree with @RetRN and a few others on here

Honored Contributor

I must seem ugly and hideous to a LOT of people...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I must seem ugly and hideous to a LOT of people...

@Desertdi   lol, you and me both, but why do I keep getting complinents?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Personally, I never cared for the Logo line right from the start with all those uneven hems, points and layer upon layer.  If her clothing line excites you, that's great.  For me, neither she or her clothing line are something I would watch or buy.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

I own some Logo and I like the pieces I have.  I did stop buying her line though as I did see the quality go down as many others have and to me her styles have become stale.

Same stuff all the time, she seems to go overboard with certain items and I am sick to death of everything tie dye. (JMO)

Respected Contributor

There are a great many Logo items that I would never wear, Lori's layering is "extreme" to me, and everything does NOT go with everything else! And, along with most everything else we buy, the prices have gone beyond my reach.

That said: I have a few Logo tops that I wear, enjoy and get compliments on! They all have "straight" hems, too. I don't layer them, though, except for a mesh cardigan that i do wear over a non-Logo tank. I also don't buy things with a lot of different colors...mine tend to be black/white/grey or shades of blue mixes...actually pretty sedate for Logo!

Honored Contributor

And I do not believe that Ame wears Lore's clothes outside of the QVC set!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bottom line, if she sells enough to make enough money for QVC they will continue to offer her line.  Obviously, she sells enough because she's been with QVC for many years.  It's not my style, and definitely not my budget, so I don't watch her shows.  I did buy one of her TSV tops and do like it, but the layering of several pieces is definitely not my style and at least to me, seems like a gimmick to sell more pieces. 

Respected Contributor

And I will jump in to say that is my favorite line on QVC.  Her clothes fit me great and I get lots of compliments.  As for the prices, they often go on sale a couple of weeks after the initial presentation.