Honored Contributor

Login trouble....again....from iPad

Second verse, same as the first (anyone singing the Herman's Hermits song in their heads now???).

I can't get logged in to the forums at all from my ipad.  I tried for a good 10 minutes and it keeps taking me to a list of products.  I've tried all the tricks I know to get in, that worked last time, but I haven't been successful.   So I'm in our office, posting on my Mac.

I'm going to do the clear the history, etc. thing on my ipad but just wondering if anyone else is having problems and why does this keep happening?????

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Login trouble....again....from iPad

I have the new 2017 iPad & I'm able to login easily,so far.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Using an iPad 3 and no login problem.

Have you asked the Q team to look into your problem?  They have been very helpful to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I am also having some log in problems again (Fire 8.9 ).

Honored Contributor

@Montana wrote:

Using an iPad 3 and no login problem.

Have you asked the Q team to look into your problem?  They have been very helpful to me.

I'm hoping the moderators see it here since they read every post. 

I cleared my ipad history, then was able to login. Then, about a minute later, Safari shut down while I was on the boards and when I tried to log back in, it took me to the product page again instead. So I cleared the history for a second time and am logged in now. Hoping it will hold. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I had issues this morning on Chrome for iPad, but clearing my cache & history fixed it; sometimes that doesn't work but this time it did.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I'm on my laptop today but I had similar problem all morning.  I could log in to the forum bu when I tried to order something, I couldn't.  When I tried complete the sale, it took me to a product page.  I was purchasing ankle pants for my niece who just graduated college and is assembling a work wardrobe.  So, I kept at it all morning until I got the sales through.  I could have called and I did for a top for myself but I haven't called in an order in years and I didn't know there were so many steps.  It used to be wham bam and done.  Since I was sending the pants to my niece's house, I thought it would just take to long to go the phone route.  Funny.....how spoiled we get...lol  Online is so easy and quick that talking to cs on the phone seems like such a hassle.

Honored Contributor

I continue to have problems not with the log in but it displays desktop and not mobile Version on my iPhone 7. It had been about 2 months already. This is only for community forums. When you shop - it displays the mobile Version. My software is up to date. Anyone have the same problem? I cleared my cookies as another poster tried to help me on another thread a month ago. Sigh
Respected Contributor

No problems here. ipad air 2 on Safari with a bookmark on forums.