Honored Contributor

Re: Liz Claiborne - some changes are coming!

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Apparently Suzanne posted this on her FB page in January.  I just found it on the Home Shoppingnista Blog:

Suzanne Everett has left the house at QVC.

OK, we’ll ‘fess us. We didn’t know who she was when we saw her post on Facebook.

Now our understanding is that she was a rep for QVC’ proprietary bedding brand, Northern Nights. Our only excuse is that we do not watch many home shopping shows about sheets, and watch none about cookware.

Anyway, here is what Everett posted on Friday:

I am posting this with regret and sadness, but it’s the easiest way to let you know… As of yesterday, January 14th, I no longer work with QVC. It’s been a wonderful 14 years, and I will miss everyone I ever crossed paths with in my time there.

While this was not something I had originally planned for, I am taking this major life change as being full of possibilities. My future is wide open, and I’m excited to see what it brings.

With this in mind, I will be completely shutting down this Facebook page as of February 1st. Thank you all for the entertainment, the support, and the wonderful stories you’ve shared with me here.

I wish you all the best.

It wasn't her choice. But Linda now gets to rep for NN......... hmmm

I wish  the best for Suzanne. She was the one I was thinking that could be a host.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Does she have the twitter sheetsnob by any chance?  There are some very strange tweets on there.  Very odd indeed. 

I didn't see any odd ones.?? She posted her last one in December. Then a big gap to 2014.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

WOW - this is quite a surprise, thought LD loved working with/for LC.  Wonder how MBR will handle this change.

Anyway, maybe Linda will reinvent bringing back affordable quilts now in her new line of work.  I'd love to see that happen.  Miss all of the quilt shows that used to be on qvc.

It's crazy how these spokes folks move from one brand to another too - from women's clothes to bedding, very odd I think.  Linda sold something else too before the LC line, can't recall what it was though.

@PINKdogWOOD  Wasn't it the facial flex? I thought her husband  demonstrated it ion air with her before he passed away. 

No, a blonde woman sold the facial flex.

Honored Contributor

I can't recall who was/were the reps for NN before. 

Maybe I'd recognize them, if I saw them.

All I can remember is the film footage of the huge dryers with the fluffy down feathers floating all around.

Then they'd show a few baby down chest feathers in the palms of their hands....and I'd get sad.  Keep the feathers on the birds!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hqdefault.jpg (480×360)

The lady  here was the rep.

Honored Contributor

I heard the news from Linda this morning and I thought, so what and good for her. Again folks, these people are just paid spokespeople for these brands and not your personal friends. I think people are lonely and want to think the QVC hosts and vendors actually are their friends. I think the blogs and facebook with all this sharing is required by the Q to help them sell more stuff.

Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

You know, this really has me wondering what is happening with LCNY. Didn't they say during their last TSV day (the spring jacket) that it was the only TSV for all of 2016? I found that odd at the time, since it's a brand with a weekly show. Hmmmm . . .

I read on Xcel Brands' quarterly report on their website that they have certain rights to LCNY until July 2016 and that going forward Xcel would focus on their wholly owned brands (Mizrahi, Halston, Ripka, C Wonder). So I'm wondering what will happen to LCNY after July 2016. 

Occasional Contributor

Siuzanne Everet from Northern Nights was abruptly let go by QVC @ 1month ago. Per her FB page, she was in shock after 14 years.
Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I can't recall who was/were the reps for NN before. 

Maybe I'd recognize them, if I saw them.

All I can remember is the film footage of the huge dryers with the fluffy down feathers floating all around.

Then they'd show a few baby down chest feathers in the palms of their hands....and I'd get sad.  Keep the feathers on the birds!

I do not know the spelling of their names, but long ago wasn't there a woman named (spelling somewhat phonetically) Kari Stay-nus and maybe her sister (Corinne?)? I could be thinking of the wrong brand.

Honored Contributor

Interesting.  Good to know, I don't read the blogs so now I won't wonder where she is.  She's always been a QVC employee and a job is a job.  She does what they tell her to do.  Carolann is great and we all know her.  So, it's all good.