Honored Contributor

My neighbors don't annoy me enough to move, plus moving isn't an option.  One neighbor rarely mows his lawn.  The other had a boy that used to play basketball until well after 11pm.  Luckily he outgrew that phase.  Other than fireworks this past week, it's been pretty quiet.

Esteemed Contributor

Unless our neighbors are committing a crime, I say, live and let live.  We don't have loud music players, dogs barking or other annoyances.

The sound pf children playing is joyous.  We all have to mow our lawns and the once a year sound of fireworks - we can live with.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

Waves hand in air- I posted about fireworks this week. I like fireworks done by pros at venues, just not into our yard hitting our trees and deck due to fire risks.

Does it warrant moving? No and we wont be moving. My husband built this house 20 years ago before he met me and its all but paid off. Now homes with less rooms (which Id love) cost more. I cant work anymore, so my husband is the only bread winner or believe me we would move, Not because of neighbors, because Id like to downsize. But we cant.

But anyway, IMO people should be more considerate. These people could go to many empty fields and shoot fireworks, and they certainly shouldn't have been shooting them until midnight. This is a residential country neighborhood with toddlers in bed way before 12. And again the fire risk.

These fireworks are illegal in our state for a reason. As in so no one starts a fire or blows themselves up by accident!

So the bubble isn't really accurate or the problem, rather human beings not caring about anyone else or their property or following laws are the real problems.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles