Respected Contributor

@Squirt60 wrote:

Hello Everyone, last week I posted a comment because I went to an urgent care for a kidney stone and after doing a CT scan they found a mass on my liver so they wanted me to have an MRI. In my post I asked if anyone knew anything about liver masses and I received many offers for good results and prayers. I just wanted to update everyone and let you know I had the MRI yesterday and it came back fine. No cancer.

Thank you all for your prayers I really appreciate it.

@antjuju Thanks so much for letting us know your good news!!!  So happy for you!!!  cheerleaders.gifcheerleaders.gif cheerleaders.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing your good news, @Squirt60!   How joyous to know everything is okay.   And so thoughtful of you to post an update.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Years ago, I went to Urgent Care twice for minor issues. Twice, they were useless - I don't trust them. Obviously, it didn't work out for u either.

So happy that u don't have cancer. These diagnoses are very stressful to handle - until the "real" results come back. This site is so helpful as there are so many great women on here offering advice or experiences..

Prayers to You!!!!

Spoiler
Woman Surprised
Super Contributor

Good news!