Honored Contributor

Re: Little kids greasy hands....silly...i know...

I've  always received the strangest looks from moms when I say 'Let's wash (or with wipes) our hands BEFORE we eat'...........

After all, they have been 'here and there', touching everything before touching food items and before eating.  

Oh, well........At least I've tried.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I have four grands under 7....usually here at the same time.

I keep a box of wipes in the bathroom and the kitchen and the den. And windex for fingerprints on the window panes on the back door.....but somehow seeing those tiny handprints on the glass after they leave just melts my heart...

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i have a pet peeve about kids' greasy fingers....i'm having some kids over for lunch...and the thought about them eating greasy chips just freaks me out...i know...i know...i have a problem....their parents never address the issue when they are here.....and i feel uncomfortable telling them to wipe their hands...any suggestions for a chip that isn't greasy....i know i don't have to serve any....but it kinda leaves the lunch table a little sparce...you can call me crazy....because my daughter already has!  okay....i'm done with my crazy rant!  thanks!

@nana59 Don't serve potato chips?  Lots of us grew up pretty chip-free I'd bet and lived to tell about it!