Honored Contributor

Re: 'Little People Big World'

I saw a bit of news on yahoo this morning..that they are being sued by someone who got hurt on the farm.

Sorry, but i wasn't interested in reading it at the time as i was just looking to see what news headlines were up for the day.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I went back and read the article. this happend sometime back.A lady fell and injured her leg and tried suing them for 1million dollars and  the case was dismissed as she was told she was at fault not them..

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised that Amy didn't end their marriage years ago.

Matt always seemed to me to be her oldest child.
Honored Contributor

I think Matt offered to get Amy help with the house and she always refused.

Not that it matters...

Super Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I went back and read the article. this happend sometime back.A lady fell and injured her leg and tried suing them for 1million dollars and  the case was dismissed as she was told she was at fault not them..

The lawsuit was dropped because they settled out of court..This article is interesting.

http://spiritswander.blogspot.com/2013/06/roloffs-reached-settlement-with-pumpkin.html

Esteemed Contributor

@Wricardos wrote:

I follow the show once in awhile.  I admire Amy teaching in the elementary schools about little people.  I knew she majored in education.  I can't imagine how Matt does as much as he does with his disabilities.  I also found Matt very controlling.  Love the boys, they help out with everything, the girl seems a bit lazy.

I though she majored in hotel management or something similar.  She talked about wanting to manage a hotel early in the show and couldn't get hired.

Esteemed Contributor

Matt could certainly drive one crazy with his projects on the farm but if you ever saw the episodes on vacation where Amy scheduled these activities that Matt really couldn't participate in...that looked mighty mean to me.  Seeing Matt trying to keep up with his crutches hiking up a mountain was cringeworthy.  Amy left him behind and went with the rest of the group.  Maybe she just felt he held her back in many ways and couldn't take any more.  And Matt does like the woe is me mentality a bit.  Maybe they will both find other partners.  I won't believe they are divorcing until it's legally done.  These people want the gravy train to keep on so they will say whatever for ratings and the possibility of keeping a show going.

Valued Contributor

Watching the show i found it interesting that it was Matt who wants the divorce and Amy was shocked and didnt seem to pleased he wanted it at least at that point in the show but as time went on she realized it was meant to be..I wish them both the very best.

Respected Contributor

@Sparky3333    Great article!!!

Honored Contributor

hmmm...just a thought do you think they county is covering up trying to make sure they weren't included in the lawsuit??

preds 06-21-20