Trusted Contributor

I read today that Little Debbie has joined with an ice cream company to make their snacks into different flavored ice creams. They will be sold at Walmart starting next month.  Maybe this is why I can't find their snack cakes at my store, shelves are empty. This is a list of which ones beiing used:

• Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses

• Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces

• Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl

• Honey Buns: Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl

• Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl

• Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream

• Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Little Debbie

[ Edited ]

Here they are. I used to buy the brownies most often with the nuts, now they

are cosmic brownies.

little-debbie-ice-cream-ss-8.png

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

download (3).jpg

download (4).jpg

Respected Contributor

Sounds delicious. I want a case of each.  I believe I gained10 lbs just by reading your post LOL!

Trusted Contributor

They are already available.  DD bought some yesterday and send us a pic.  She is in KS.  Not sure if it's available at all the WM stores yet, due to weather and other shipping issues.

She hasn't tried them yet, so no idea what she thinks of them.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy only question which flavor first! Yum 😋 

Respected Contributor

My household is in trouble! We love ice cream!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Re: Little Debbie

[ Edited ]

Sounds like a good idea.  Little Debbie ice cream will be sold in pints for about $2.50.  That's kind of expensive; I prefer 1-1/2 quarts for $2.00 - $2.50.  The manufacturer is Hudsonville Ice Cream in Holland, MI.

I liked Little Debbie Swiss Rolls until a few years ago.  They were getting flatter and flatter until they were hardly "rolls" at all.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh  I think I will try strawberry swirl

Respected Contributor

The ice cream sounds better than the original products

Respected Contributor

Available 2-1 Wal-Mart only.