Respected Contributor

Little Boy's surprise walk

[ Edited ]

I saw the cutest thing today while sitting in the Doctors office to have my head staples removed.

A young woman sitting there holding her little boy about 1-1/2 years old.  She put him down and he just stood there looking around with alot of curiosity or looking at his feet and not moving at all like he didn't know what to do or where he was.    Had the cutest look on his face

She picked him up and took his shoes off, put him back down and he took off toddling and running all over the place. The mother told us this was his first pair of shoes.  The difference in him wtthout those shoes was the funniest thing.  Everyone in the office was smiling or laughing.  He was adorable, but sure was perplexed by what to do with those strange looking things on his feet.  They were a cute pair of little sneakers

Respected Contributor

Re: Little Boy's surprise walk

I remember my son having the same reaction to his first pair of shoes.  Precious!

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 Cute story!    This reminds me of the first time I put a collar on one of my puppies, he balled up like a tarantula, ha.

Respected Contributor

What a cute story! Thanks for sharing. We all need to hear more happy things like this.

Trusted Contributor

KathyM23 ... What a cute story! Thank you for sharing! l love little ones this age. I have a 2 1/2 year old niece and she's such a delight! 💗

I hope you're feeling better. 🌷