Honored Contributor

Listing all posts under a topic in any forum

As I did in Viewpoints, I spend most of my time in the Community Chat forum now.  However, it is very frustrating to have to cursor down through many replies on each topic to get to the next topic.  This is true of all of the forums.  I don't remember having this problem with Viewpoints. 

Please just list the topics in each forum so that when we click on it we will then see the many responses.  You have done that under "View All Forum Topics."  Please use that same formatting under all of the forums.

Thank you.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Re: Listing all posts under a topic in any forum

@LilacTree, you can fix it.

In My Preferences, go to Display.   Set Format for displaying posts to Linear format.   Scroll down until you see the SAVE button, then click it.

HTH.

Honored Contributor

Yay!  That worked, nomless!!  Thank you so much.  I was afraid of that "linear" option because I didn't know what it meant.

I've been struggling with that for days.  You really made my day!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Oh, good Lilac, I'm glad that helped you.   I agree that some of the preference settings are a mystery...it's not obvious what they do.