Trusted Contributor

OMG.  I am listening to Lisa R interview Leslie Blodgett.  It is an absolute riot!  She just saw Dave King comment and talked about him and his wife.  It's really fun to hear stories of old QVC and what it took to really do a TSV.  She pinned the interview to the top of her page.  Leslie wrote a book called "Pretty Good Advice."

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa & Leslie on FB

[ Edited ]

@kutira wrote:

OMG.  I am listening to Lisa R interview Leslie Blodgett.  It is an absolute riot!  She just saw Dave King comment and talked about him and his wife.  It's really fun to hear stories of old QVC and what it took to really do a TSV.  She pinned the interview to the top of her page.  Leslie wrote a book called "Pretty Good Advice."

I know this may come off as a shocking statement to some but I really enjoyed it as well! Smiley Happy

While I do think they haven't kept in as close contact recently-- there was definitely heartfelt love expressed on both sides.  

The book looks really good as well and I do think they have a very lasting friendship--one that's been built on lots of hard work together in the past and many many hours spent on the Q and getting ready for shows.

HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Watched the video and those ladies are still having a blast together just like the old days. Loved watching it and saw no hint whatsoever in my opinion of any distance between them.  Still very good friends and regardless of a person's age talking of "special memories" is a joy.  Especially now.  Thanks for bringing the interveiw to our attention @kutira 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

thanks for sharing @kutira ! Smiley Happy

friendships are always a wonderful thing to share, especially these days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
Thanks to the sweet & thoughtful posts: LISA & LESLIE
Trusted Contributor

OMG

I totally forgot abut this painting!

oh the memories from the old days at the Q

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 7.43.44 PM.png

Valued Contributor

I only caught a little bit of the chat but need to go back to hear the rest.  It seemed like a nice reunion.  I always enjoyed them both on the Q doing the beauty shows.