Regular Contributor

Re: Lisa Vanderpump slapped by Brandi Glanville

On 11/3/2014 VanSleepy said:
On 11/3/2014 Snik said:

OK, I get it now! So do these RH's on the show, are they friends in RL BEFORE they do the show, or are they just thrown together by producers?

And are they "famous" ( or should I say "known" ) in their own right or are they married to famous men?

Yes and no to all of the above! Edited to say I didn't mean to be flippant, Snik. A lot to explain if you've never watched.

I am sure of that! I guess I better just stick with football on Monday nights- After all, I know all the players, and some slapping is to be expected! LOL!

Besides, If the Colts win, I will make $100!

Super Contributor

What?? Brandi slapped her?? She is completely out of control. That's terrible.

Honored Contributor

I can't wait until RHOBH starts-its my favorite one!I don't watch Atlanta or New Jersey........I only watch Bev Hills, NY and the OC....

Valued Contributor

I would still like to know how someone can be a housewife of anything if they are not married

Regular Contributor

Ok, just throwing this out there...have any of you ladies, EVER slapped a friend or CoWorker? I never have, never have considered it and never seen it happwen..I am not certain this is, in any way, ",real" behavior....
Respected Contributor

n/m

Honored Contributor

On 11/4/2014 JobGirl said:

I would still like to know how someone can be a housewife of anything if they are not married

some are married, some are not married (but have been "housewives"), all of them or almost all of them have children or stepchildren.....i THINK the only one who was never married when they started their show is BETHENNY. correct me if i am wrong someone.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

On 11/4/2014 sunshine45 said:

some are married, some are not married (but have been "housewives"), all of them or almost all of them have children or stepchildren.....i THINK the only one who was never married when they started their show is BETHENNY. correct me if i am wrong someone.....

I think its a pretty stupid title -if have been previously married doesn't make you a housewife-kind of like when you are single and then get married no still calls you single because you used to be..it makes no sense and kids have nothing to do with it-if you aren't married -you're not a housewife !!!!

why not just women of....

Respected Contributor

I think its a pretty stupid title -if have been previously married doesn't make you a housewife-kind of like when you are single and then get married no still calls you single because you used to be..it makes no sense and kids have nothing to do with it-if you aren't married -you're not a housewife !!!!

I guess you will have to ask Bravo.

Valued Contributor

On 11/4/2014 scotttie said:

I guess you will have to ask Bravo.

I'm guessing it doesn't much matter to them as long as they people who will watch no matter what or who they are

I just always wondered why the title when half of them in the tabloids aren't even married

I personally don't watch-