Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Vanderpump slapped by Brandi Glanville

On 11/3/2014 scotttie said:
On 11/3/2014 NoelSeven said:

Hi scottie! As long as I have your attention, it came up this afternoon that we might be having a problem because I'd told you two ladies were no longer posting here. I said no, I just wanted you to know that I knew they'd left Viewpoints, but I had no problem with you.

Smile

Hi Noel,

I'm glad you posted this. I have NO problem with you either. You set me straight on the "question" and that was what you should have done. You and I have a unique relationship on this board. We can disagree and still be friends. We've come a long way and finally figured it out with each other. !{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

PS: I was gone most of the day and so I missed whatever it was that came up.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I like this.

I don't watch this RH series. I was reading to find out if Vanderpump was the same lady on DWTS. I looked it up....she is.

I'm glad I opened this thread. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Are they allowed to press charges when assaulted by a fellow cast member? She should go for it and put Brandi where she needs to be... in a drunk tank aka jail cell.

Honored Contributor

Hi scottie! As long as I have your attention, it came up this afternoon that we might be having a problem because I'd told you two ladies were no longer posting here. I said no, I just wanted you to know that I knew they'd left Viewpoints, but I had no problem with you.

Smile

Classy Noel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 11/3/2014 croemer said:

Smile

Classy Noel.

Yup

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

On 11/3/2014 dmod nj said:
On 11/3/2014 scotttie said:

Smile

Hi Noel,

I'm glad you posted this. I have NO problem with you either. You set me straight on the "question" and that was what you should have done. You and I have a unique relationship on this board. We can disagree and still be friends. We've come a long way and finally figured it out with each other. !{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

PS: I was gone most of the day and so I missed whatever it was that came up.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I like this.

I don't watch this RH series. I was reading to find out if Vanderpump was the same lady on DWTS. I looked it up....she is.

I'm glad I opened this thread. Smiley Happy

I'm glad you did too. Smile

Give RHOBH a shot. It's pretty good.

Regular Contributor

OK, I get it now! So do these RH's on the show, are they friends in RL BEFORE they do the show, or are they just thrown together by producers?

And are they "famous" ( or should I say "known" ) in their own right or are they married to famous men?

Honored Contributor

Who??? It appears Lisa and Brandi are not in my circle of friends.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

On 11/3/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

Who??? It appears Lisa and Brandi are not in my circle of friends.

Count yourself lucky!

Respected Contributor

On 11/3/2014 Snik said:

OK, I get it now! So do these RH's on the show, are they friends in RL BEFORE they do the show, or are they just thrown together by producers?

And are they "famous" ( or should I say "known" ) in their own right or are they married to famous men?

Yes and no to all of the above! Edited to say I didn't mean to be flippant, Snik. A lot to explain if you've never watched.
Honored Contributor

LOL vansleepy, well said! Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein