Respected Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Lisa Vanderpump slapped by Brandi Glanville

Sorry, are these names we should know? Kinda sounds like names from an Archie Comic Book...
Honored Contributor

Bet it is Brandi...not shocking if so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Hi scottie! As long as I have your attention, it came up this afternoon that we might be having a problem because I'd told you two ladies were no longer posting here. I said no, I just wanted you to know that I knew they'd left Viewpoints, but I had no problem with you.

Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

On 11/3/2014 Snik said: Sorry, are these names we should know? Kinda sounds like names from an Archie Comic Book...
Lol they do sound like made-up names. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. So, no, not names you should know. I'll be watching, though.
Honored Contributor

I was reading about Lisa being slapped yesterday...but I didn't know Brandi did it. Also, I'm wondering if Yolanda and David Foster are still married? I have read that she's changed her name to Yolanda Hadid.

Honored Contributor

i have also heard that lisa rinna throws a glass.....not sure why though. rhobh beginning soon.....it will be a nice "change" from all of the legal problems that rhonj focused on. i am also looking forward to atlanta!

tonight vanderpump rules begins AND a new show, euros of hollywood.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

colliemom, yolanda and david are still married. not sure why she started using hadid again. i have heard that some of the women take a trip to yolandas hometown.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 11/3/2014 NoelSeven said:

Hi scottie! As long as I have your attention, it came up this afternoon that we might be having a problem because I'd told you two ladies were no longer posting here. I said no, I just wanted you to know that I knew they'd left Viewpoints, but I had no problem with you.

Smile

Hi Noel,

I'm glad you posted this. I have NO problem with you either. You set me straight on the "question" and that was what you should have done. You and I have a unique relationship on this board. We can disagree and still be friends. We've come a long way and finally figured it out with each other. !{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

PS: I was gone most of the day and so I missed whatever it was that came up.

Respected Contributor

I'm looking forward to RHOBH also. I think it's my favorite one.