Regular Contributor

Okay - I'm so out of the loop I can't even SEE it anymore.  I know Lisa Robertson has her won Facebook page and is selling certain items, but when did she leave?  And did she get married?  I'm sorry to bring up a subject that's probably been done to death, but I'm curious.  Thank you all for your patince.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cat From FLwrote:

Okay - I'm so out of the loop I can't even SEE it anymore.  I know Lisa Robertson has her won Facebook page and is selling certain items, but when did she leave?  And did she get married?  I'm sorry to bring up a subject that's probably been done to death, but I'm curious.  Thank you all for your patince.

She left in 2014.  No, she is not married.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@Cat From FLwrote:

@Cat From FL

Welcome back 🌹🌹🌹

Honored Contributor

@cancun08

Too funny................

3.25" Mini Star Well Done Sport Trophy with FREE Engraving up to 30 letters A1103

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

If you click on the "Meet the Hosts" link, you will see that she is no longer here.

If you google her name, you will find her and her FB page.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Super Contributor

@Cat From FL wrote:

.Yes, Cat, by the way I love your name, she left Dec. 2014. She seems to be doing quite well. Quite brave of her to venture out into the unknown. Hope it works out for her.

Honored Contributor

@Cat From FL

At the top of each page in the forums, you'll see a box for 'Search Forums & Blogs' in Community.

If you type the subject there, you will pull up the gazillion threads addressing this subject (or any other subject).

Just a FYI.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.