Valued Contributor
At least Lisa really does use the products.
Respected Contributor

I'd watch it.  I really enjoy Lisa's voice and how she presents things.  Heck - I've seen the IT Cosmetics infomerical 3 times already - it's just fascinating to me.  *shrug*

Honored Contributor

To be honest, I like Lisa very much and she was one of the last hosts that I watched (I especially liked her holiday decorating shows).

I also remember her hosting Susie Orman and saying that she changed her financial life and that she was much better off by following her advice.  As this was decades ago I would imagine Lisa is sitting pretty in the finance department and whatever she does now is for her own pleasure or gratification.  I will not even begin to speculate the amount of money she made via QVC and with Orman's help I am sure she is pretty much set for life sans any informercial.

God speed Lisa and I think of you every Christmas when I bring out my aurora borealis trees as they are gorgeous! . . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Another episode of the Lisa Robertson Show, hosted by the QVC forums.

Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
Poke and caddie prod all you want, it absolutely matters not to me....I still believe a lot of the negative posts about LR or any other previous host/vendor is jealousy/envy of ones success. They say jealousy is a disease....get well soon...myself included.

Sorry but I'm not in the least bit jealous of this woman and her activities..........

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson

[ Edited ]

What is a caddie prod? Caddie around here refers to Cadillacs. LOL

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but trying to sensor those who are not ardent Lisa lovers is quite immature. No one is saying they hate her...they are just not gaga as others are in their adoration.

It's the same thing with the logofied folks. 

Trusted Contributor
@Melania
It was a typo...it was suppose to be cattle prod....at any rate....I just don't think we read the same threads....I see a lot of negative comments wishing her failure and mocking her, I think it's terrible but if your into that sort of thing, carry on....
I like coming to the forum, enjoy it most days. I learn a lot of things about beauty products and occasionally I come across something I find interesting enough to comment on.
Trusted Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
Poke and caddie prod all you want, it absolutely matters not to me....I still believe a lot of the negative posts about LR or any other previous host/vendor is jealousy/envy of ones success. They say jealousy is a disease....get well soon...myself included.

HARDLY!!! NOTHING to be jealous of.

Trusted Contributor

@Melania wrote:

What is a caddie prod? Caddie around here refers to Cadillacs. LOL

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but trying to sensor those who are not ardent Lisa lovers is quite immature. No one is saying they hate her...they are just not gaga as others are in their adoration.

It's the same thing with the logofied folks. 

EXCELLENT points.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:

@NativeJax wrote:

Seriously? The whole "you're just jealous" thing is so Middle School. No one can make anything less than-I-love-them posts about anyone without their being jealous? That sounds pretty grasping-at-straws to me. Some people have less than stellar opinions of a person others like; it's called Life and Human Nature.

The whole "jealousy" thing has always struck me as something people say because they can't come up with anything to *say.*

It also supposes that every woman out there aspires to *exactly* what the person people are supposed to be jealous of has. Nothing could be further from the truth, whether it's Lisa or someone else. 

And the constant picking apart a person and criticizing them (from their hair to their career decisions) is NOT middle school? Please.

And I find the whole argument that those who'd simply like to stop seeing hosts, vendors, etc constantly being nit picked, tore up, and criticized for every little thing "crazed fans" or "lovers" of a particular person. I don't feel one way or another towards Lisa or any other host or vendor or whatever because I don't even know them but I do certainly get tired of the constant posts criticizing these people and picking apart the lives, hair, makeup, the womb watching, their religion, their choice of boyfriends/girlfriends, their marital status, etc..

OH yes,and the argument that well if they are a public person they deserve to be subjected  to criticisms or however people want to try to jusify their meanness and judging is old and played out too.  And yes, very middle school.