Super Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson with Jane Treacy and Family @ Disney World

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Sadie45 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Do you know for a fact that this person you did not name is being deceptive?

Do you have facts to prove otherwise?  

No, but I did not make a claim/statement regarding someone after saying we should not be deceptive.  I was merely reading and requesting additional information you may have.

A wise bird knows when to sing and when to keep quiet.   Read a few social media comments and you will follow the yellow brick road or perhaps be like Hansel and Gretel and follow the trail of crumbs.    
Honored Contributor

I am so pleased the higher authorities in our land do not ultimately follow the yellow brick road, hansel and gretal and social media.  I would hate to be accused and have to answer to any charges based on that criteria.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I am so pleased the higher authorities in our land do not ultimately follow the yellow brick road, hansel and gretal and social media.  I would hate to be accused and have to answer to any charges based on that criteria.

Hum. Perhaps the good witch in Oz is a better example.   Grown ups often play in a make believe world.   

There are quiet a few comments in this topic that are way more interesting than mine.   You have a wonderful day.   

Honored Contributor

@Sadie45 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Hum. Perhaps the good witch in Oz is a better example.   Grown ups often play in a make believe world.   

There are quiet a few comments in this topic that are way more interesting than mine.   You have a wonderful day.   

You do as well @Sadie45 it is Friday!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Frequent Contributor

Lisa always said she never had time for animals.  So logic would tell you that the animals are for Claudia, her renter who is a horse trainer. She is keeping a horse at Lisa's farm.  She got goats to keep the horse company since the horse has been injured.  It is all on her FB.  Lisa will have lots of things on her farm because she is renting out the space.  And that is fine.  She needs to be a little more transparent.  We all know that Lisa is not caring for those. Just little camera goodies for FB.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We were there basically the same time as LR and her group- was hoping to get to meet her but that didn't happen..

And another little note, those backpacks?  Made specifically by Disney Parks and they not only look cheap, they feel cheap.. I speak from experience as I gave one a good going over.  Again, Disney making money head over heels with that stuff plus they now carry Dooney & Bourke with Disney logo's and etc..  Like with LR, it's all about..... merchandising merchandising merchandising..

Would love to know what she makes by "hosting" tours- she certainly can't do that for nothing..  I know and will admit, I looked at her website and she does have some pretty things plus a baby goat.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

We were there basically the same time as LR and her group- was hoping to get to meet her but that didn't happen..

And another little note, those backpacks?  Made specifically by Disney Parks and they not only look cheap, they feel cheap.. I speak from experience as I gave one a good going over.  Again. Disney making money head over heels with that stuff plus they now carry Dooney & Bourke with Disney logo's and etc..  Like with LR, it's all about..... merchandising merchandising merchandising..

Would love to know what she makes by "hosting" tours- she certainly can't do that for nothing..  I know and will admit, I looked at her website and she does have some pretty things plus a baby goat.

Scarlet the horse and the baby goats belong to the employee.   

While I am commenting why was the watching horse race video removed?    Hum riddle me that one Batman!   Intersting very interesting.    

Why wear a false face and paint a fake picture or story.   The truth shall set one free. While the floor is open for discussion will someone please answer this question.  Why not tell the truth or the whole story?   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sadie45 my comments were meant for the title of the thread. I don't have a clue about the horse and goat- just know they're there and saw cute pictures.

I choose to keep my opinion to myself about anything to do with things I don't know about..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Very sweet. It takes me back to the good old days when I used to watch QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Very sweet. It takes me back to the good old days when I used to watch QVC.

@Vivian and those were some fun, good ole days of QVC watching!! 

Go VOLS