QVC Customer Care

Re: Lisa Robertson with Jane Treacy and Family @ Disney World

This post has been removed by QVC because it includes personal information.

Honored Contributor

I always liked Lisa.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

It sure is.  Boy, it looks so pristine. Lots of cleaning to put it on the market. That's why so much time before it was listed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Beansey wrote:

It sure is.  Boy, it looks so pristine. Lots of cleaning to put it on the market. That's why so much time before it was listed. 

I saw some of her Facebook videos/photos last year, and it was looking really cluttered.  At least it appeared that way in the garage, kitchen, and family room.  It must have taken quite a bit of time to clean it up and get it on the market.  There was a lot of mold on the back patio.  

It's a nice house but expensive compared to comparable homes in my area.  I wouldn't want to pay that much to live that close to the neighbors.  Every time I saw videos/photos of her back porch, I wondered why she never planted a large tree to block the view of the neighbor's deck.    

Occasional Contributor

I love Jane.  She is a delight and has the greatest on air personality.  

Recalling Lisa I never cared for her on air personna.   Too arrogant for my taste. 

I don't know if her decision to leave QVC was a good one.   I recently saw her in a very brief stint on local televison.   She was in a commerical for some off the wall company I had never heard of.    Is this what she has fallen down to?

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 

@sunshine45 wrote:

looks like they are having a fun time!

they all look totally appropriate for a fun vacation.

my adult daughter collects all things disney......especially mickey and minnie. she purchased a special small backpack in a minnie theme AND special minnie sneakers to use when she goes to the happiest place on earth.

So does mine who just turned 57, looks 25 and has the figure of 25.  Works out hours a day, now has the time for herself.  Takes her Grandkids to DL for their BD.  Life is good.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sometimes people are so very deceptive.   An example is when you mislead people  in to believing you rescue animals, buy animals, etc.  Probably would generate way more believablity and respect if a person told the truth.  When animals belong to someone who buys, boards and takes care of animals on your property be truthful about it.    This farce speaks volumes about a particular person (in my mind).  Please remember I have NOT mentioned any names I am simply carrying on a conversation AND expressing my freedom of speech with my personal opinion .  This person needs to FESS up and tell people these are not her animals and she is generating income for them being boarded at her estate.   Plain and simple tell the truth.  When a person misrepresents information what does that tell you about the business? 

Honored Contributor

Do you know for a fact that this person you did not name is being deceptive?

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Do you have facts to prove otherwise?  

Honored Contributor

@Sadie45 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Do you have facts to prove otherwise?  

No, but I did not make a claim/statement regarding someone after saying we should not be deceptive.  I was merely reading and requesting additional information you may have.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."