Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson with Jane Treacy and Family @ Disney World

Lisa looks alot younger then her age. I would say she looks 40 to 41.
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Thank you so much for posting this cute picture.  So much fun to attend these places with friends and family.  Are all 3 of those girls Jane's?Smiley Happy

No, The blond girl is Katie, she works for Lisa. 

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO   I would say it is time for you to make an appointment with the eye doctor!

Esteemed Contributor

@johnnysbro that is what a lot of Botox will do for your precious LR.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

Doesn’t Jane have just 2 daughters?  Very nice pic. They seem to love Disney World?

Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO-- It must be all the fun at an amusement park and the results of several "cataract surgeries" that makes Lisa look so young because this is what Lisa looked like almost two years ago.  Absolutely nothing wrong with the way she was.  She just over-does the filtering as in Jasonin Boston's pic and as she over-does in the filtered second pic here at the same location and same time, as well as all the fillers and Botox.  She needs to look young and vibrant.  Who wants to look at an old looking sales lady on Facebook.

The Real LR.jpeg

Real Lisa After Filters (2).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

What a beautiful group of women, those smiles could light up a room.  Lisa is as beautiful as ever and Jane of course looks fantastic.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO   Lisa looks her age even with all the photoshopping to me.  She's very pretty.  I agree with that.  She looks like she's in her 50's though.  There's nothing wrong with looking your age.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Keybra wrote:

Isn't the girl in the middle a dancer ? 

@Keybra  Both of Jane's daughters are dancers and actresses.  The older daughter, standing next to Lisa, is the one living in NY.  Jane posts about them all the time on her IG page, plus talks about them in her shows..

@Caaareful Shopper I don't know if the DD standing next to Jane has a very unusual body or if it is the way the top fits . That is why I asked the question  and thank so much for taking the time to reply.

Esteemed Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Keybra wrote:

Isn't the girl in the middle a dancer ? 

@Keybra  Both of Jane's daughters are dancers and actresses.  The older daughter, standing next to Lisa, is the one living in NY.  Jane posts about them all the time on her IG page, plus talks about them in her shows..

@Caaareful Shopper I don't know if the DD standing next to Jane has a very unusual body or if it is the way the top fits . That is why I asked the question  and thank so much for taking the time to reply.

@Keybra 

I think it's just that her younger daughter is built just like her Mom. Very blessed in the bosom and backside department. And the slight leaning forward for the photo emphasizes both assets.