Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's "Stars In The Sky Christmas Tree"

@iTalia wrote:

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

Lisa has great sales. Not sure these will last until then. If you haven't already, sign up for her texts/emails.  You also get 15% off with your first purchase when you sign up.

Don't be mislead. Lisa does not have great sales. All her things are marked up exorbitantly. Many forums find her items all over the Internet for way less. Lots from Amazon & other varying shopping websites that she uses to buy from just like we can.  

@iTalia , you're right. I should have added that. I've purchased some of her exact items on Amazon for less. Still, she offers deep discounts on her sales, especially end of year. Worth checking out if you care to. JMO..

~H~
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

I sure do miss Lisa when she was on the Q and especially when she was paired with Valerie and decorated and presented the Christmas items so beautifully.

I wish the Q would bring Lisa back, like they have with Kathy Levine, and present Christmas decor.  I think that would help sales alot.  Just my opinion, of course.

Her Christmas shows were lovely

@sunshine 919 ...YES THEY WERE....I miss them so much and boy did I spend too much money when she had her Christmas shows, with and without Valerie, lol.

I own one and it is even more gorgeous than any picture or video you see. The quality is top notch and while they are pricey it’s worth every penny.
Esteemed Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Is any Christmas tree really worth that much money to anyone? 

Undoubtedly, especially for something that brings such pleasure for years and years.

Still, we have to decide what's important to us and how much we can afford and what we're willing to spend.

Personally, I'd never spring for a gold toilet but if that's what makes someone happy...go for it! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@kittykatkay Personally I wouldn't buy her trees, if you don't like it when you get it returning something to her is a nightmare and negative comments are not accepted so customers have been forced to report her business to the BBB to get satisfaction- she is constantly on her Facebook page now promoting her items and I believe this is due to her soon to be husband running the company now and he definitley wants his money out of all of this- he brought on all of his people and there went Katie and the rest- her products are over priced and most of them can be bought elsewhere for less- there are other companies that sell trees like hers for alot less but it is your choice

Honored Contributor

Seems strange this thread was brought up from October 2022 by a Poster with only one post and registered today.  Tree looks pretty but still........

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Here am I wondering if it's almost Christmas. I really had to check my calendar.

Esteemed Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

I agree with everyone.  These are beautiful trees.  

After watching the videos, I didn't realize these were not the original Stars in the Sky Tree that she began her company with in 2016.  It looks like different sizes offered and more lights on them and, of course, a higher price than original ones.  But some people have posted positive comments that have them.

It's also nice that Lisa will be offering just the lights in different configurations to use outside or inside the home.  I also heard her say they are working on getting smaller than a 6 ft. later.  I think I will wait for that or look at the lights she will be offering.

She does have alot of Christmas decorations on her website.  I have some from years past and they are beautiful.

@kittykatkay wrote:

I agree with everyone.  These are beautiful trees.  

After watching the videos, I didn't realize these were not the original Stars in the Sky Tree that she began her company with in 2016.  It looks like different sizes offered and more lights on them and, of course, a higher price than original ones.  But some people have posted positive comments that have them.

It's also nice that Lisa will be offering just the lights in different configurations to use outside or inside the home.  I also heard her say they are working on getting smaller than a 6 ft. later.  I think I will wait for that or look at the lights she will be offering.

She does have alot of Christmas decorations on her website.  I have some from years past and they are beautiful.

@kittykatkay   I too have many if her older Christmas items from qvc and they are still beautiful .  Plus very unique , never see anything like them anywhere else.  I wish qvc would have more unique Christmas items stead of the same ole same ole😏