Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's Engagement Ring

I'm thrilled that Lisa has found love. She's a beautiful hardworking lady, with a good heart.

Lisa built a successful business. I've bought some of her jewelry & have been very impressed with the quality of the items. Once when I had a problem,her team stepped in & immediately made it right .

After putting in all the time to establish her business, I'm glad she made time for herself. I wish her a lifetime of happiness!!

Respected Contributor

Written off?  Aged out? Worn out?

I'm at a loss for words.

Respected Contributor

I’m happy for Lisa also! I just hoped she decided on the right guy!
Honored Contributor

a simple CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes for her and her future husband. may they have many years of happiness and love together.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

I'm genuinely cheered when someone "written off" gets married or has a baby.  You know what I mean.  When someone who seems to have aged out or worn out all opportunities to marry or get pregnant does eventually marry or give birth to a child, it is exhilarating news for me.

Such unexpected outcomes always reaffirm my deep-down belief that it ain't over till it's over.

You just never know...  Hoping Lisa has a lovely marriage.

Omg 'aged out'?

Marriage is not the be all and end all -  friends of mine have marriages I would never want.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I'm thrilled that Lisa has found love. She's a beautiful hardworking lady, with a good heart.

Lisa built a successful business. I've bought some of her jewelry & have been very impressed with the quality of the items. Once when I had a problem,her team stepped in & immediately made it right .

After putting in all the time to establish her business, I'm glad she made time for herself. I wish her a lifetime of happiness!!

I've had the same good luck with her company.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

She designed it.  Did she pay for it too?  She is an independently wealthy woman.  Just asking.

@maximillian , I don't know.  Hopefully her fiance paid for it.

Maxi I'll I an - wow! Both tacky and rude. And why would you care?

Esteemed Contributor

Some very strange comments on a post that should be full of gracious and kindness thoughts. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful lady with a lovely ring.  I wish them a wonderful happy life together.

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful ring. It suits her.