Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's Boyfriend

Beautiful couple!

Esteemed Contributor

Even matching jackets... now isn't that special.

Honored Contributor

Cougar!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

She may as well be a cougar, she sure doesn't need a sugar daddy. You go girl!!!

Super Contributor

Good for her!! I hope she is happy!!

Trusted Contributor

Maybe this won't happen to her, but from my experience, having a younger boyfriend/husband doesn't always work out. I hope it will for her, but it did not work well for me. The age difference doesn't show up much until she is 65 and he is 55. JMO

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 suzieQ4me said:

Maybe this won't happen to her, but from my experience, having a younger boyfriend/husband doesn't always work out. I hope it will for her, but it did not work well for me. The age difference doesn't show up much until she is 65 and he is 55. JMO

SUZIE---I had an incident yesterday. Pulled into a rest stop and noticed a VERY handsome guy getting out of a very expensive car with MD plates. Went inside , thought no more about him until he approached me. Long story short....wanted to know if he could contact me. HE WAS 36.......I am almost old enough to be his Grandmother !
Trusted Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Danky said:
On 3/23/2015 suzieQ4me said:

SUZIE---I had an incident yesterday. Pulled into a rest stop and noticed a VERY handsome guy getting out of a very expensive car with MD plates. Went inside , thought no more about him until he approached me. Long story short....wanted to know if he could contact me. HE WAS 36.......I am almost old enough to be his Grandmother !

Wow, Danky, you go girl !! Some men really do like older women, they think they are more settled and "experienced," I guess! LOL. I hope you are doing well.

Honored Contributor

I know a couple of couples who are still happily married. Approx. ten years age difference.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I have a very good friend who married a guy 10 years younger and you could really tell since he was 19 and she was 29, but now that she is 50 and he is 40, he looks older. He is a welder works outside and has a lot of gray hair. But the important thing is they are very happy. They had 3 girls but about 2 years ago they lost their 16 yr. old, she was hit by a truck while walking.