Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's Boyfriend

Looking Good: Something similar happened to me once at a wedding: A group of young(er) men, standing in a semi-circle, talking. I walked by, and one said 'Looking good', so I turned away from them and looked behind me, thinking that they were commenting on the beautiful bride, etc. Shock: It was me they were referring to! And here, I dressed rather covered-up, conservative, etc. and the other younger women were wearing short, top-revealing dresses. Boy, did that boost my ego! lol ('Goes to say' that sometimes under-dressing/over-revealing works in reverse; it's counter-productive.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

After the Daily Mail report on Eric, there was a lot of bash on him and she stopped posting anything about him. She went back to posting exercise routines, roasted veggies and as of late her travels which I like to read about and see the pics. I wish her the best in all that she does.

Trusted Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared}Well, judging by many comments I've heard over the years by people and even some here, is it ANY wonder she would keep him under wraps? Who knows how long they have been an item? I totally understand why she wouldn't share their relationship on-air, on FB or anywhere else while working at the Q. Just look what has happened since she shared him on her new FB page. It amazes me that people throw out terms like "cougar", or comments that she looks older than him, or, my personal favorite, "wait until she is 65 and he's 55, then he will book"!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}