Super Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson just did a live chat from her house...

I think many are reading too much into this.  She gets thousands of likes and Facebook comments, using this feature is just another way to keep in touch on social media and keep people engaged.

Yes you can make money off of YouTube and yes its a great way to keep visibility up.  But for most people, its a way to have fun and stay in touch.

Esteemed Contributor

@brii wrote:

Freezing fat?  I don't understand that. 

Fairly new, the tissue dies and you excrete it ....non invasive 

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Didn't she also have some laser surgery or something done on her face?  I thought maybe that's what this doctor was doing the chat about.

ETA:  The doctor that is going to be chatting tonight is the one who does facial laser surgery for redness, rosacea and other facial skin issues.   

Sign me up with the good doctor. I have all those "issues!"

She had the procedure on her "problem areas" not her face....tho, she didn't indicate where the areas were 

Honored Contributor

I thought the fact that there was faltering and hesitation and less than a "slick" presentation was completely part of the charm of the whole endeavor.  It's not as if anyone was paying for this, after all.  

I took an expensive online course last year and the same thing happened in the first week's session (hour and a half per week).  Now that was something to complain about but no one did.  

And did no one notice that she kept talking through the whole segment?  I thought that was her skill showing through.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Lisa has said that she suffers from rosacea and she goes to Dr. B., for treatment, as well as the latest cool sculpting procedure.  

I agree with Lipstick, Lisa probably has to wait a year since she officially left QVC in December before announcing anything!  I applaud Lisa for staying relevant and with the amount of people on her FB page, it is evident she is very much missed and has a huge following.  Videos of her Christmas decorating brings back wonderful memories and I am glad I bought a lot of her items before she left.  NO ONE can do Christmas decorating like Lisa...NO ONE!!!!!  They lost a good one when they lost Lisa!  Hey, all you party poppers, you just wait for Lisa's return, you'll be watching, uh huh, even if it's bashing, you can't help yourselves, lol!!!ll TA TA.....find a bright spot in your day!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greenhouse wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Didn't she also have some laser surgery or something done on her face?  I thought maybe that's what this doctor was doing the chat about.

ETA:  The doctor that is going to be chatting tonight is the one who does facial laser surgery for redness, rosacea and other facial skin issues.   

Sign me up with the good doctor. I have all those "issues!"

She had the procedure on her "problem areas" not her face....tho, she didn't indicate where the areas were 

As I stated previously, the doctor she had on was the doctor she sees for the laser treatments she gets on her face for her rosacea.   Whether he's the same one who does the cool sculpting or not, I don't know.  

Valued Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

@brii wrote:

Is this her new career? 

Seems a little desperate to me.  I've said before and I'll say it again -- I think Lisa was absolutely certain she would be in high demand when she decided to leave QVC.  Obviously, that hasn't happened.

DITTO!!!

Honored Contributor

She's just trying to stay relevent.  Keeping people looking at her FB page so she isn't forgotten before she gets back on TV.  

If you like her you find it interesting, if you don't like her you find her desperate.  I think the Q was the best gig she will ever have.