Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson is trying something new

Can someone PLEASE....... tell me what this strange obsession with this woman is????? I am at a loss---like she is some saint or something-----who cares---what she is doing with her life??? sounds kind of Jim Jones-esque------sorry but holy cow people!!!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Can someone PLEASE....... tell me what this strange obsession with this woman is????? I am at a loss---like she is some saint or something-----who cares---what she is doing with her life??? sounds kind of Jim Jones-esque------sorry but holy cow people!!!!

I don't do FB at all for anything Or anyone.  I haven't seen or followed LR, but THAT is a ridiculous statement!

She is a vendor like so many others.  Just because ppl enjoy watching her presentations, it doesn't make them sheep and it does NOT make them obsessed.

I watch Laura Geller many times when she is on.  Still get great tips and advice on makeup.

Does that make me in danger of drinking Kool-Aid?

Holy cow is right, that post is outta line.

Super Contributor

Does anyone else who follows her feel that her rings lately are a bit off?  I would liken them to cocktail rings - if you remember them from days gone by.  They are just a bit too much for me - expensive, sure, but also just a bit too loud or big.  They just aren't my style.

Honored Contributor

So she's starting her own shopping channel so to speak?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Recently Facebook changed it's policy. They constantly closes you off   for public pages if you are not a member.  Everyone probably lost sales that uses them as a platform.  Lisa's company is growing. It's a wise move to try new things.  

Did not see her show last night but that's a good thing..... she can sell me to much on stuff.

Honored Contributor

I hope she does well selling her jewelry. She seems to still have a lot of devoted fans, judging from the comments on these forums. I rarely watched her when she was on QVC. I thought the Italy thing was way overdone, from the gowns to the setting to the really overpriced jewelry made of mystery metal. I wish her much success and she seems like a nice person and I would never criticize her personally. I know the shows from Italy were all the doing of QVC, not her.
Super Contributor

@hopi I agree something changed with Facebook, I haven't been able to get onto her page for months- I can catch her Monday night programs on UTube if she posts them otherwise I have no idea what she is doing- I can see by her shopping page that tnings are not selling and she seems to be in a rut with her fashions, not sure who wears all the tops she sells, definitely not my taste- I have bought some Christmas items but was disappointed in the quality, much prefer Valerie Par Hill or got out and find my own stuff- if Facebook has indeed changed things with public pages then she is going to have problems- have emailed her customer service for hints on how to see her page but they never respond, so who knows

Honored Contributor

I've followed her from the beginning. For some reason, I can no longer access her on FB. I do know she doesn't allow any negative comments which I've never done. I've also purchased a few items. Mainly jewelry. The earrings I bought are pretty and different, but made with light, inexpensive metal. Some have turned color. I'm very careful with them and still, a couple have broken. Many of her accessory items are also on Amazon, cheaper. Her clothing, for the most part, isn't my style. And,  I don't like she doesn't allow reviews. I now look for her sales which are sometimes up to 50% off with free shipping. They're usually non-returnable, so I'm still careful when buying. I agree with who said her Christmas items are nice but expensive. I do like Lisa and wish her wel.

~H~
Respected Contributor

i don't have FB and can see LR FB.  Maybe try clearing your cache?  

just noticed someone had made a very rude $#!!*% comment about a cocktail ring!

suddenly 2 of her main posts w pics are grayed out

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

So she's starting her own shopping channel so to speak?  

@Lipstickdiva 

It appears that way.  

She must be pretty desperate to try selling live.  

I said this from the beginning - she needs to focus on customers other than her devoted Tribe. They cannot sustain her sales long term.