Respected Contributor

Lisa Robertson is trying something new

For those interested, she annnounced tonight during her Monday night preview on Facebook, that she will be presenting Italian jewelry live on her FB page tomorrow night, 29 June at 7:00 pm, EST and....

For the first time since being in business, she is going to have "live shopping".  You will be able to purchase items during her FB presentation.

I guess since her sales have not been all that great lately, she has now decided to try "live shopping" as she called it.  I think she should have done this day one instead of selling items at noon and 8 pm.   She didn't say if this would be a permanent tactic, but maybe she is trying something different to get her items out of the warehouse. Will you tune in?  I am.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson is trying something new

@kittykatkay wrote:

For those interested, she annnounced tonight during her Monday night preview on Facebook, that she will be presenting Italian jewelry live on her FB page tomorrow night, 29 June at 7:00 pm, EST and....

For the first time since being in business, she is going to have "live shopping".  You will be able to purchase items during her FB presentation.

I guess since her sales have not been all that great lately, she has now decided to try "live shopping" as she called it.  I think she should have done this day one instead of selling items at noon and 8 pm.   She didn't say if this would be a permanent tactic, but maybe she is trying something different to get her items out of the warehouse. Will you tune in?  I am.  

@kittykatkay 

Thank you for posting!!

I will try to watch but since I don't have FB I may have trouble see it!! Smiley Sad

Something changed with FB several months ago and you can no longer see as much as you could previously for some reason!! 

Either way thanks for the heads up!!

Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston ....lots of people are complaining about FB.  Some have been asking Lisa about that "pop up buy stars" thing and she said she didn't know anything about it.

Lots of people have dropped off in buying....I, for one, have not purchased anything from her in over a year.  I just don't need anymore jewelry, but I love to watch.  I bet she wears one of her "Italian jewerly show GOWNS" during the live chat tomorrow night, lol.

Bless her heart....I hope her sales improve because it looks very sad lately what is still on her website.  

Honored Contributor

Recently I ordered some earrings that were an advanced order and won't be shipped till August.  I don't mind waiting, but I want those earrings. Most of her merch is not my taste, but I do love her earrings. I hope her business can survive, but it must be tough going it alone.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I'm not into buying more jewelry, so I may or may not watch.

Maybe, she'll do a live program on her beautiful Christmas decorations later.  

Honored Contributor

I hope she has good sales!  I'm not needing any new jewelry, all thanks to her back in the day.

Bless your heart for starting this thread!

Esteemed Contributor

She must want to be as successful as Albany Irwin, selling Italian pices on HQShop. Albany brings more Italian jewelry than the few pieces LR will show. 

LR kept her business from expanding. She thought it would be so with the groupies she had from the Q. That can't go on. 

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Recently I ordered some earrings that were an advanced order and won't be shipped till August.  I don't mind waiting, but I want those earrings. Most of her merch is not my taste, but I do love her earrings. I hope her business can survive, but it must be tough going it alone.

@QVCkitty1 ...Lisa does have some pretty earrings and I am sure you will love them once you receive them.  I think Lisa started doing alot of "advanced orders" lately because she doesn't want to get stuck with merchandise that doesn't sell.  Some items, I am sure, she can do "advanced order", but alot she can't.

I wish her success too....but I feel sad her sales have really declined lately.  Even the daily response from the "tribe" have declined. No one seems to post much anymore.  I think this is why she is going to start "selling things live".  She said during the chat that she would see how this goes.

She has been in business for herself for 5 years.  They say the real test of a successful business will be during years 5-10.  We shall see.  I wonder sometimes if she ever regrets leaving the Q...she seems to be doing the same thing as she did at the Q only now doing it all by herself with all the expenditures along with it.

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I'm not into buying more jewelry, so I may or may not watch.

Maybe, she'll do a live program on her beautiful Christmas decorations later.  

@Foxxee ...I definitely do NOT need anymore jewelry, lol...but I LOVE YOUR IDEA of Lisa doing a live Christmas decorating show.  She was the best at that.

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I hope she has good sales!  I'm not needing any new jewelry, all thanks to her back in the day.

Bless your heart for starting this thread!

@Lucky Charm ....you are so welcome.  I do hope Lisa's sales improve.  I wish her lots of success and hopefully people will tune in and buy something.