Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson . Off topic

@surfk wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I see that there is yet another poster with a superiority complex who feels that it's her right to put others down and even suggesting that they can't see without their readers.

I wonder if she feels better now or has she received some sort of award?

If you're referring to me, I have a user name.

And my comment had little to do with people who use readers. That's all you gleaned from that post??

It was a mere example of why most forums offer fonts of various sizes.

Or must I state (under oath) that I have never and will never undermine the use or not of readers in a free society now??

And the superior complex might just be coming off of those endlessly negative, monotonous posters who only chime into a topic (of ZERO interest to them, mind you) in order to insult people, imply that they're stalkers, creepy, and use FONT that's too big for their liking.

lol

I think more users need to stand up to those who only use a thread as to diss the topic, the users, the comments, the manner in which people write, the font they choose, the color of font they select, etc... Otherwise as we see, every thread here at QVC is all about them...and what they hate and what they don't like and what doesn't interest them and who they dislike and fonts they don't like...

Talk about a real SUBJECT (and more people ought to insist on it) rather than turn every thread into some platform for certain users to essentially and continually state (in a million - though all uncreative ways) that they HATE Q forums.

That's all those toxic posters are doing at every turn.

(This time I thought I'd go PURPLE...just because I can). Smiley Happy

Now this is a post that makes me want to eat Wheaties ^^^

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@surfk wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I see that there is yet another poster with a superiority complex who feels that it's her right to put others down and even suggesting that they can't see without their readers.

I wonder if she feels better now or has she received some sort of award?

If you're referring to me, I have a user name.

And my comment had little to do with people who use readers. That's all you gleaned from that post??

It was a mere example of why most forums offer fonts of various sizes.

Or must I state (under oath) that I have never and will never undermine the use or not of readers in a free society now??

And the superior complex might just be coming off of those endlessly negative, monotonous posters who only chime into a topic (of ZERO interest to them, mind you) in order to insult people, imply that they're stalkers, creepy, and use FONT that's too big for their liking.

lol

I think more users need to stand up to those who only use a thread as to diss the topic, the users, the comments, the manner in which people write, the font they choose, the color of font they select, etc... Otherwise as we see, every thread here at QVC is all about them...and what they hate and what they don't like and what doesn't interest them and who they dislike and fonts they don't like...

Talk about a real SUBJECT (and more people ought to insist on it) rather than turn every thread into some platform for certain users to essentially and continually state (in a million - though all uncreative ways) that they HATE Q forums.

That's all those toxic posters are doing at every turn.

(This time I thought I'd go PURPLE...just because I can). Smiley Happy

Well stated...Woman Happy...............and I choose red.........cause I like it ....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

raven your a rebel.Woman Tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

"small minds...."  lol

Respected Contributor

@croemer wrote:

raven your a rebel.Woman Tongue

YES I AM................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@surfk wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

ALWAYS

And yet you just keep reading all of my posts.  Smiley Happy You never miss a single word of one of my "lengthy speeches before the nation", do you? Which is most telling of all. Its just like how you and a few other of your cohorts never miss a thread you don't like. lol

I think you complain far more than you actually believe. Since you can't get enough of the stuff you hate apparently.

Back to topic though (since it is way more interesting): I think its interesting that anyone thinks they know all about Lisa R.. Unless they're a personal friend, family or maybe co-worker of hers, how would anyone know the interior life of such a person?

Few people even know themselves well, let alone, have the ability to crawl into the mind and soul of Lisa Robertson. lol

And what I think is nasty and even dangerous about such summations of people is that you can be hating on the wrong people in this world - and being duped by people "you like" or also think you "know".

A facade is just that. It may indicate certain things but you don't always know what. Many people who are considered to be stand-offish or even "hauty" can be just that. But most tend to wind up being people who are shy or who might have a guard up. etc... Their facade is often deceiving.

In contrast, a LOT of ho-ho-ho people that are easy to know or read (seemingly) or who are "super NIIIIIICE" turn out, oftentimes, not to be anything like that. Sometimes they''re the real back stabbers in life.

But then...some of them do turn out to be the nicest people in the world.

That's why no one should or - can, technically - make such judgment calls about others. I mean, who is anyone to tell anyone else what is in their heart and on the mind??

Obviously, in the case of LIsa R., a lot of haters are coming from the position of jealousy. That much is always clear. She's an easy, obvious target as she represents what many haters don't have in life. So, as they say: Bullies say more about themselves and their own problems than ANYTHING they could spit out at their target or victim.

NO and WRONG.

Super Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Publishing public information in a tabloid is just as invasive as posting about her personal life on a shopping channel board. Again, I feel sorry for Lisa..

Do you mean posting personal information about ANYONE on a shopping board or just Lisa?

I teach - what's your superpower?
Valued Contributor

I have no idea if Lisa nad Eric are still together.  What I do find curious is that a few weeks ago, Lisa posted all about buying equipment and setting up her own home gym in her house.  There was absolutely no mention of Eric, and since he is/was her trainer, I thought it was an odd thing to not mention him (helping or advising or anything) if they were still together.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Esteemed Contributor

I am sure they are together. She probably doesnt post any info on him anymore due to mean comments on here and in the media about his former life when he was married which is no ones business. So I dont blame Lisa for stopping. People are cruel and stop at nothing to insult others. I call it adult bullying.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

She was exploring dancing lessons today and people are speculating that this is for her wedding. (and they want her to be on DWTS).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN