Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson - Closing her On Line Business

[ Edited ]

Lisa as lived a wonderful blessed life.  Not many of us can say we walked down a runway of any kind and won the title.  Came from a traditional two family home until death do you part parents. 

Had a marvelous career and went  on at an early age and made her own business.  Then married and preceded to go off and do something else entirely for something new and exciting. 

If Lisa has a "sad" life mine must be incredibly pathetic and I should pray for release nightly.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ  Since you do not personally know any of us you cannot possibly know if we're jealous or not.   There's no one I would trade my life for and to say otherwise is ridiculous.. Maybe you're the jealous one.

😂😂 I'm not the one trashing her. I wish Lisa the best!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   I am not  being passive aggressive,  I honestly wish her well.

She deserves it.   I don't envy her life.  She has always been in the spotlight and every inch of her life has been under a microscope.

I hope she has found peace.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie

I’m wondering why you feel sorry for Lisa and you have more than her?

I’d be surprised if Lisa considers herself anything but blessed.
Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Lisa as lived a wonderful blessed life.  Not many of us can say we walked down a runway of any kind and won the title.  Came from a traditional two family home until death do you part parents. 

Had a marvelous career and went  on at an early age and made her own business.  Then married and preceded to go off and do something else entirely for something new and exciting. 

If Lisa has a "sad" life mine must be incredibly pathetic and I should pray for release nightly.

@beckyb1012 No, I have not walked down a runway and won anything.  That is entirely unimportant to me.  I have done the rest AS WELL AS RAISED THREE WONDERFUL CHILDREN.  People need to live their own lives and make their own choices and stop comparing your lives to others.  NO ONE here is jealous of Lisa.  And if they are, they should think again. 

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@beckyb1012 No, I have not walked down a runway and won anything.  That is entirely unimportant to me.  I have done the rest AS WELL AS RAISED THREE WONDERFUL CHILDREN.  People need to live their own lives and make their own choices and stop comparing your lives to others.  NO ONE here is jealous of Lisa.  And if they are, they should think again. 

I did not say anything about anyone being jealous of Lisa.  Some were saying they felt "sad" for her and her life.  My point of my first post above was Lisa to me does not have a sad life.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I did not say anything about anyone being jealous of Lisa.  Some were saying they felt "sad" for her and her life.  My point of my first post above was Lisa to me does not have a sad life.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Queen Elizabeth when I was about 12 years old and gave her a bouquet of flowers, if that counts. I had a wonderful childful and I'm still enjoying my life.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Queen Elizabeth when I was about 12 years old and gave her a bouquet of flowers, if that counts. I had a wonderful childful and I'm still enjoying my life.

Oh mercy, how exciting.  I would love that experience and memory.  If we ever meet @Sage04 I will bow to you since you were in her actual presence.  HeartWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Oh mercy, how exciting.  I would love that experience and memory.  If we ever meet @Sage04 I will bow to you since you were in her actual presence.  HeartWoman LOL

@beckyb1012  I was so scared and didn't want to do it. My parents decided to move back  to the Caribbean to start a business and took us there for a few years. The King and Queen were visiting so I was chosen to recite a poem and give her the bouquet. I was never shy but she was the Queen. I can still her lovely smile.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04

What an amazing experience and wonderful memory. Thank you for sharing.