Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna's husband Harry Hamlin raised ire on Halloween?

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Sorry, but I don't think the motto:  'Bad publicity is good publicity'---or whatever the motto is.

I only know Lisa from DWTS, can't think of any movies she's ever been in....has she ever been in a movie?

I figured if she was on the Housewive's show, she would be showing a much different side, not the bubbly/ happy-go- lucky/good mommy/sweetest husband in the world side.

If that doesn't get her booted off the Q, then Harry's tee shirt won't. 

What was Harry thinking?  Sid Vicious----didn't he peirce his nips with safety pins.  Or was that Englebert?

Anyhow, dear Joan made a nasty nasty nasty nasty (one of a million, actually) comment about a gown Heidi Klum wore once.  The visual of what Joan said was even more evil than a Swastika....... 

Edited to add:  Joan stayed.

While Joans comment was offensive it does not take away from knowingly wearing an offensive shirt,  

Honored Contributor

Had he not worn it, people wouldn't have known who they were. Therefore, he chose a shirt Sid wore numerous times. Doesn;t make it rght in any way. Considering ALL the other choices out there for costumes, they were simply wrong to choose this. 

Honored Contributor

Just curious ..... I saw the photo, but did it say where they were?    If they were going to an adult's Halloween party and, for example, the invitation said something about a costume contest (or whatever), going to a private home for a party puts this in a slightly different context.    

Photographers jump out of bushes to snap photos of celebs .....  being Sid Vicious is still a dumb choice, IMO,   but edgy Halloween costumes often tend to be in rather poor taste.   It's not like he was actually promoting anything. 

Respected Contributor

That symbol will always be offensive and inappropriate.

Valued Contributor

Definately NOT in good taste!

Respected Contributor

So here is the wonderful couple with Kyle Richards and her husband Maurico Urmansky. Notice the shirt is covered. This is how it appears on Kyles instagram with no word on the shirt.kyler.jpg

Super Contributor

Wow, are you kidding? Both are offensive, and I'm sure the reaction by some would be the same!!!

Trusted Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

As Hollywood goes, I'm not sure either Harry or Lisa would be considered "elite."

Especially not while wearing adult diapers.

@NoelSeven   HaHa! That is so true....she will do anything for the almighty dollar won't she? 

Respected Contributor

if harry & lisa don't care about the significance of the tee shirt, i'm curious what their thoughts on other things are. 

Esteemed Contributor

You know, I get the whole swastika abhorrence. I get kind of the same feelings from the Civil WAr battle flag. However, when I look at some of the costumes that show up on Halloween, I get the impression that the main goal at some of these get togethers is to really offend with a gross costume. Honestly I am just as offended by the violence and gore that is depicted often on Halloween, as I am with the swastika. I prefer comedic, clever, or cute costumes. My neighbors had a party, and even the dog had a cute costume. He has a funnel collar because of a hot spot he keeps messing with. So they made him two giant green/pimento olives on sticks out of painted styrofoam, attached them to his funnel, and he went as a martini.