Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna dancing with her daughter

I had to look it up, too.  

I didn't see anything gross, no big deal, at all.  

No the dresses aren't modest 😀but, it's not like they were in pasties and a g-string. And mom and daughter, both have the bodies to rock them. I'm 48, I won't pretend I could pull that look off, Lisa's 56, so, I guess good for her. 

Honored Contributor

I just watched it and I liked it.  I thought the dress was lovely and could not see a thing through it.  Nice to see someone dancing other than the mess Miley Cyrus put on for us. I am not a fan of Lisa or even Harry's back in his Clash of the Titan's days.  However seeing a mom and daughter having fun together is nice to see.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Harry was never married to Andress, but they have a son together. He was later married to actress Laura Johnson, she was on Falcon Crest, then to Nic Sheridan. He has been with Lisa since 1993, they married in 1997. I do like Lisa but that is from her time as Billie Reed on DOOL. 

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

that's the only thing she could come up with for charity......quite the role model...i never watch her when she's on qvc......

I never watch her on anything.  She seems to be making poor choices a lot.  I guess she should have stayed on Days Of Our Lives years ago.  She played her part really well, I think the name of the character was Billy?  She was good on the soapSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 -

You are right and thank you for that.

I am going to look at opposite opinions from a more open mind as if I was having that opposite opinion.

And I guess that is a good step in the right direction for me and well all of us.

But you said it in a nice gentle way and that really made me think about how I could see it differently or at least appreciate others point of view in a more forgiving light.

(though I still think it was gross, to me anyway)😬

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

RINNA GROSSES ME OUT - AS DOES HER KIN. 

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Who am I to critize someone for raising money for charity. What have you done? 

@ID2    Admittedly I have not engaged in lewd activity for charity or anything else.  What a justification for bad behavior!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I don't think he was ever married to Ursula. I know he was married to Nicolette Sheridan.

Thank you.  I keep forgetting.  I'm pretty sure he was not married to Ursula.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 I suspect I could earn a small fortune for charity being paid to not engage in lewd behavior 

Cat LOL

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Respected Contributor

I realize that I am behind the times but how is this raising money for charity? Do you have to pay to see this video? And exactly what charity is the money going to ?