Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna dancing with her daughter

@Glitter51 wrote:

I can't stand Lisa Rhinna. To me, she's vulgar, nasty and so uncouth. I wouldn't buy anything off her. 

@Glitter51    And yet QVC, with a heavily female audience, insists on continuing having a business relationship with her.  Makes me wonder about THEM.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

ok. i had to google this and see it for myself. It is NOT that bad, my friends. Really. It is not a big deal AT ALL. One sees images like that on TV most every night. There are no bad values being demonstrated in my opinion. I do believe a bad value is when women go all self-righteous in condeming other women for the most innocent of actions...even doing things for charity. Fair disclosure: I am anything BUT a fan of Lisa Rinna, but I think it is only fair to speak up when i read such unfounded, snarky comments being posted. 

Honored Contributor

Who am I to critize someone for raising money for charity. What have you done? 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Last time I ever start a post. I have done a lot for charity, but I do not go about it in a “look at me” way. These boards are becoming a hot zone. People have been stuck in their houses too long it is starting to fry their brain. Keep on dancing! We should be dancing , yeah!
Honored Contributor

Ok that video was just gross.

If ever there was a picture of narcissism, that is it. 

You almost have to laugh or feel sorry for them both.

And people saying people are "snarky" and there is nothing wrong with it ,and just don't watch, or what have you done for charity, come on. Just like Lisa and her daughter those posts,

just trying to be the usual look at me I'm going to write an incendiary post  and they know it.

It gets very old and tiring to say the least.

On almost every thread whether about its okay to be ripped off by qvc and spend money on overpriced things it's their money and just don't watch, or someone who is well admired on the news is full of themselves , on and on.

I've come to believe there are "real" people here and people just enjoying creating a personna on these boards,

responding in the most offensive way they can and I think that is why many good people have left.

And wait for it in every single thread here. 

One thing these boards after a few years will get you to be, is not naiive anymore when it comes to what others are trying to do. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I have a closet full of Rinna. Her clothing fits me perfect, don't have to have them altered, and I mostly like her style. I don't care what she does in her personal life, have never seen her  only on QVC, and I am glad she's there. I just bought a beautiful jacket sweater from her, TSV a few weeks ago, and I'm going back for another color. Then bought an AS IS,  top to go under it. I'm happy with her.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay Could it be that folks just look at it differently? Imagine that.....Nothing wrong with having different views, by the way.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok so I just watched some of the video.They have on the same outfit only in different colors. Nothing wrong with dancing.. until you realise their choice of 'clothing' is see thru... Nothing on underneath except for a thong... Lisa's coverup doesn't hide anything. Just a normal day for some, I guess...

HollywoodLife

Honored Contributor

It looks to me like it was supposed to be a private thing-something you do for your own entertainment to laugh about. But then I guess one of them thought it was so good they wanted everyone to see it.

Respected Contributor

I looked it up, and although I don't care for Lisa, I didn't see the big deal. Also, to imply someone doesn't have good values because of the way they dress is pretty outdated. Having values is more about how you treat others IMO. Some of the comments here are way nastier than the dance that I saw.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu