Honored Contributor

@Q2girl wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

I think she keeps up, and mentions, her QVC vendor connections simply because it's what ties her FB audience to her FB page. If she posted *only* about her day to day existence without those ties (i.e. I got up, took a shower, ate breakfast, did my exercises) a large percentage of her followers would drop off. And without her hopeful followers, she is just a gig-less ex-host and no different than any ordinary person posting the same info.

For her own reasons, she feels she needs to keep her fans' hopes up that she will again appear on QVC in some capacity. So, the constant barrage of reminders that she is still, after 13 months, LisaQVC.

My personal opinion is that she hopes that one of her BFF vendor buddies will hire her to work for them because she has nothing else on the fire. She is *constantly* jetting hither and yon, from coast to coast and back again (and complaining about the travails of travel) to stay in the minds of the vendors and to have selfie fodder that will excite the fans.

Why do you read her FB page, if so critical?

Because I'm on FB anyway and for amusement. The same reason people post on the QVC forums.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I used to be a fan of Lisa's but after a year I am over it. She is not any more interesting than any other women who has some money to travel. Pictures of food, boring trips and QVC vendors in her living room has lost my interest. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

I used to be a fan of Lisa's but after a year I am over it. She is not any more interesting than any other women who has some money to travel. Pictures of food, boring trips and QVC vendors in her living room has lost my interest. 

I was neither a fan nor not-a-fan. She was just another host to me, whom I did not love but did not dislike either.

It's her obsessive fans and the FB manipulations I find fascinating. She does not appear to have anything going except bits and pieces that may keep diehard fans a while longer but will not put $$ in the bank. It's just...odd.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Believe me I'd love to say you are all totally right about her only being known in QVC circles.  Since she's on Housewives, a lot of people know who she is.

Here she is on the show Feb 2 with Harry.  She is very outspoken and I think she just enjoys shocking people at what she says.  I've spoken to a number of people about her and ..... surprisingly most people know who she is.  She's been around for a very long time.  I'll never buy her clothes because I don't like them and I don't watch her on QVC.

Here's the link:

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/episode-guide

Esteemed Contributor

The TV starss see a bridge to making money thru the Q, HSN and all the home shopping networks. They have as much right to attach their names to everything and make money as movie stars, athletes and anybody else. 

Respected Contributor

Wow, apparently she still has the power to bring out the worst in some folks!!  Sad.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Believe me I'd love to say you are all totally right about her only being known in QVC circles.  Since she's on Housewives, a lot of people know who she is.

Here she is on the show Feb 2 with Harry.  She is very outspoken and I think she just enjoys shocking people at what she says.  I've spoken to a number of people about her and ..... surprisingly most people know who she is.  She's been around for a very long time.  I'll never buy her clothes because I don't like them and I don't watch her on QVC.

Here's the link:

Lisa Robertson?

Esteemed Contributor

Here's the link:

-------------

Annabelle, we are talking Robertson not Rhinna. No worries.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R's interviews

[ Edited ]

Here's the link:

@Annabellethecat66, My post referred to Lisa Robertson.   I'm not aware of Lisa Renna doing Facebook interviews with QVC vendors.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Wow, apparently she still has the power to bring out the worst in some folks!!  Sad.

There's NOTHING mean about LR the posts on this thread - they're MERELY observations.