Honored Contributor

I don't read many of the comments on her page at all and I didn't see her say on her FB page that she would absolutely be selling x-mas decor.  I did see her post something about how she came up with an easy way to make tree toppers but she won't say how because she wants to or is working with someone to develop it.

She also recently said something about coming out with jewelry and she said she thinks people will really like what she has in store. 

She has also said she will never go to work for anyone else again.  She is done and will be her own boss from now on.  But there has been no definite announcement about anything.

Honored Contributor

I am glad she is taking her time and not rushing to a decision for others benefit. 

From earlier things I have read her "bank book" is not a factor in needing a job, so why set an alarm to get up every morning?  Let the woman have fun regardless if it looks like an amateur doing what ever she is doing for that day.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

but didn;t we hear for months how she was just biding her time until her non compete was done to share her BIG NEWS with us she just couldn't yet

Doesn't seem like she had a big new contract lined up as many fans claimed she did

That would have been in Dec so-I'm thinking she had nothing,  left and took her chances

and still doesn;t really know yet

I woudl think if she were commited to something new just to keep her fan base she'd be screaming it from the rooftops instead of waiting the longet thatb goes on the less interetesed I woudl imagine people would beocme and move on

Esteemed Contributor

I like reading Lisa's Facebook page. I love her sense of humor--she posts some seriously funny quotes that make me lol. I love her sense of style in both fashion and home decor. Her ideas are inspirational. I enjoy looking at her nature posts, especially the ones of snow, since I live in CA where the weather is lovely, but I miss seeing these beautiful winter scenes. Her interviews, her funny comments, friends, and travel...I enjoy reading it all.

Lisa seems like such a sweet lady and I beleive that's the reason so many of her QVC connections are still in her life.