Respected Contributor

Thank you for the update. I didn't know he had brain cancer. She mentioned him often on air with great love. Will say a prayer for them.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for the update. I am glad they have a strong faith to help them get through this difficult time. Lisa was such a great host and I have missed her. God be with you, Gino and Lisa........"But this I know-I shall be God's forever so I can trust".

Regular Contributor
So sorry to hear this news. May God bless and give them all the strength they need.
Contributor
On 10/19/2014 gazelle77 said: She was always such a sweet, soft, genuine host on QVC. There is no one like her hosting now. Really one of a kind. This must be so difficult for her. A pray a miracle happens.
Praying for a miracle also.....she seems like such a sweet person....
Esteemed Contributor

How sad.

Honored Contributor

this is bad news......if any of you who have known someone with this type of cancer it is not one that is easily treatable. my sister lost her fiance within less than a year of finding out he had esophageal cancer.

Thank you all for your words of support and love. My husband has stage four esophageal cancer which has spread. Other than slight difficulty swallowing a few months back, no symptoms at all. I sincerely beg you...if you or someone you know has untreated acid reflux disease or has problems swallowing, please, please see a doctor. NOW. A simple endoscopy is all that's needed. The tumor in his brain is gone...now we treat the esophagus. We have a long road. But we live by our faith and trust in The Lord. Thank you and love you all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Praying for Gino and Lisa.

Honored Contributor
On 10/20/2014 sunshine45 said:

this is bad news......if any of you who have known someone with this type of cancer it is not one that is easily treatable. my sister lost her fiance within less than a year of finding out he had esophageal cancer.

Thank you all for your words of support and love. My husband has stage four esophageal cancer which has spread. Other than slight difficulty swallowing a few months back, no symptoms at all. I sincerely beg you...if you or someone you know has untreated acid reflux disease or has problems swallowing, please, please see a doctor. NOW. A simple endoscopy is all that's needed. The tumor in his brain is gone...now we treat the esophagus. We have a long road. But we live by our faith and trust in The Lord. Thank you and love you all.

Yes it is. God Bless and be with Gino.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor
On 10/20/2014 sunshine45 said:

Thank you for sharing this.

Respected Contributor

I sure send out good thoughts and prayers for both Gino and Lisa.

Irshgrl, sorry to hear you have pneumonia. I hope you are feeling better. Good luck at the doctor's office tomorrow!!!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *