Super Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason coming back as a host?

If this is true, how wonderful! But not so wonderful for my wallet...she could sell me the Brooklyn Bridge. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor

Looks like she's definitely coming back as a host. She posted on Facebook that she's coming back to QVC and when someone asked in what capacity, here was her response:

Lisa P. MasonRegular host! I can't believe they want this old broad! But I am thankful to be invited back as host! What a blessing!!!!

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for her as a host.

Respected Contributor

Hi maggie.....I started another thread on this.....I came back here to post on this thread but for some reason couldn't find it. Sorry.

I'll be so happy to see her on air again.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Krimpette said:

As I intimated in an earlier post…..QVC has changed a lot since she left. If she truly is coming back, I sure hope she knows what's likely to be expected of her. I doubt she'd be allowed to be the same as she was during her last term at QVC.

I truly don't think LM would be expected to change her personality or selling techniques. MBR, Carolyn, Jill - none of them have hyped-up, frenetic personalities.

Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 maggiemay said:

Looks like she's definitely coming back as a host. She posted on Facebook that she's coming back to QVC and when someone asked in what capacity, here was her response:

Lisa P. MasonRegular host! I can't believe they want this old broad! But I am thankful to be invited back as host! What a blessing!!!!

Well, that's odd, because she also posted on Facebook (according to another poster) that she attended a Welcome Back party with the Supersmile folks, so the assumption was that she was returning to Supersmile. Maybe they were just welcoming her back to QVC?

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

I posted on the other thread I believe it was a 'welcome back to NY party"". Someone had posted she was living in SC. They had an apartment in NY and apparently are back in NY. There were QVC hosts and vendors at the party.

Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 milly said:

I posted on the other thread I believe it was a 'welcome back to NY party". Someone had posted she was living in SC. They had an apartment in NY and apparently are back in NY. There were QVC hosts and vendors at the party.

Aahh, thanks, Milly. If it was your reply that I remember reading, I may have read it in haste and misunderstood. Either way, I will be glad to see Lisa back. Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

I remember when Jane Tracey came back for the first time. I hope they have Lisa Mason's Diamonique chair all ready and waiting. She was the best in describing the detailing on the Diamonique rings. Loved her.

Honored Contributor

Well-seasoned (experienced) employees are always/often a gold mine in the long run.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).