Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason coming back as a host?

On 3/23/2015 TTerri said:
On 3/23/2015 ShowMe said:

I have mixed emotions about this if it is true.......I always enjoyed the shows where she was the host, and believe all the vendors liked her immensely...... But, there has been so many changes on the Q since she left to take care of her sweetie,

Lisa didn't leave QVC to take care of anyone.

Lisa Mason left QVC several years ago.....then returned as a spokesperson for SuperSmile toothpaste.

She had to leave suddenly as her dear husband was diagnosed with brain and esophageal cancer about 9 months ago. His prognosis was grim but has since rallied.

She has mentioned on her FB page - " More surprises to share later! For now, goodnight!! God Bless You!!!!" on 3/20

and on 3/22:

"God bless you! Have a wonderful day! I'll see you soon! Xoxo"

PS.....I'd love to see her back. Love Lisa!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Lotus......I know everything you just said....... But, I just don't ramble on until I get to what is being posted about. I know she left a few years ago, and also know that Gino wasn't sick at the time.....and that she has done other things since leaving the Q. Do believe that many of the posters on here are quite familiar with her and remember her. And just felt that it wasn't important to mention all of the previous.......

It would be wonderful if she could return as a vendor instead of a host. She has a beautiful smile, and that would such an appropriate place for her to be.......

No mater what she does, I am wishing her the best of luck.

Respected Contributor

Hi ShowMe....that wasn't for you it was for TTeri.

Take care.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Lotus~ said:

Hi ShowMe....that wasn't for you it was for TTeri.

Take care.

Ok Lotus.......I really didn't realize that.

Honored Contributor

IF she were to return, I doubt it would be as a host. Perhaps she is returning to sell that toothpaste product.
New Contributor

ABSOLUTELY thrilled beyond the universe, can not wait , and hurry the heck up , quick, go go go Smiley Happy I always trusted what she said on qvc about products .

Honored Contributor

As I intimated in an earlier post…..QVC has changed a lot since she left. If she truly is coming back, I sure hope she knows what's likely to be expected of her. I doubt she'd be allowed to be the same as she was during her last term at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I never cared for her as a host, but hope her husband recovered from his illness.

Respected Contributor

It would be nice if this is true. It would be a refreshing change to have a host that is professional again. Lisa Mason should give lessons to all the others at QVC. She always knew how to dress and how to talk properly with out using silly language and annoying habits.

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 straitgirl said:

I never cared for her as a host, but hope her husband recovered from his illness.

I didn't either.

But I wish her and her husband the best.