Honored Contributor

Re: 💔 Lisa Marie Presley is divorcing *again* 💔

@scotnovel wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Lisa Marie Presley files for divorce in Los Angeles

Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at Tue, Jun 28, 2016-6.42.13 PM.png

Jun 28, 6:09 PM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Court records show Lisa Marie Presley had filed for divorce from her husband of more than 10 years.

Records show Presley filed to end her marriage to guitarist Michael Lockwood on Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court. The filing cites irreconcilable differences.

Presley and Lockwood were married in January 2006, and they have 7-year-old twin daughters together.

Lockwood's website states he has collaborated on music with his estranged wife as well as Aimee Mann, Carly Simon and Fiona Apple.

It was Presley's fourth marriage. The singer-actress was previously married to Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage and is the only child of Elvis Presley.

Her filing states she separated from Lockwood on June 13.

The divorce was first reported by the celebrity website TMZ.

ARTICLE LINK

D'uh that makes three. She was married first when she was quite young and  for quite a while to Danny Keough with whom she had kids.  I barely remember her marriage to Nicholas Cage!  That one didn't last long either.  

Danny Keough 88-94

MIchael Jackson  94-96

Nicolas Cage 2002-04

MIchael Lockwood 2006 -now

Seems like 4 to me.  

@scotnovel  I"M the one who mentioned Danny Keough.  What's written in blue is what I wrote; I highlighted the article's omission in red.  Hence my "D'uh."   Yes, it's four; the article forgot to mention Keough but I didn't.

Honored Contributor

While I know nothing about Danny Keogh, it's pretty obvious from the other 3 husbands that she really goes for the "odd duck".  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

While I know nothing about Danny Keogh, it's pretty obvious from the other 3 husbands that she really goes for the "odd duck".  

Your not kidding.  I had no ideal what he looked like I just knew she had been married this time for quite awhile.  He reminds me of a mixture of a young Tom Petty of the Heartbreakers and Malcom McDowell when he starred in "Clockwork Orange"   Both Tom and Malcolm are nice looking to me but the combo., especially the character from that movie just makes for a strange look.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I think her next husband just might be Hermit the Frog. Don't forget you have to kiss a lot of frogs until you find your prince. 

Honored Contributor

She always reminded me a little of her mother, but mostly of her father.  Her mouth, her nose, her facial structure.  She has such a beautiful, haunting voice.

One thing that has struck me the most in her music was when she took her father's 'In The Ghetto' and added her voice into it, - i.e.  the Nat King Cole/Natalie Cole thing.  It's so beautiful.  I cry every time I hear it.  There is also video and it is totally worth a look/listen!

Honored Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:

I think her next husband just might be Hermit the Frog. Don't forget you have to kiss a lot of frogs until you find your prince. 

@Vickiv

Is that Kermit's brother?   Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Is that Kermit's brother?   Woman LOL

@Tinkrbl44

LOL!  Yes, the brother you hardly ever see!  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

I've liked her when I've heard her on interviews....I think, for the most part, she tries to live her life under the radar. She's very pretty and I'm amazed she's not totally screwed up. Her daughter is a successful actress.
Honored Contributor

Seems the *twin gene* came through her, thought it usually skipped a generation.

Strange that she wants visitations with the children and him to be supervised.  Isn't it?

Honored Contributor

The Talk reported they split over money, HER MONEY.  He took care of household expenses with her money and spent, spent, spent.

I cannot believe a person with her wealth did not have an accountant watch every penny.