Honored Contributor

Nothing like a good blow dry before a date!

A lion with a glorious mane was spotted tossing his hair about at the Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve, near Krugersdorp, South Africa

Yeah.....she's gonna lick her chops when she sees my new 'do'!

As the lion's mane flowed in the wind, he looked as though he had just stepped out of a hair salon

Never underestimate what a good 'do' can do! 

The lion was later spotted cuddling with a female lion as they looked off into the distance at the nature reserve

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

For an animal lover like me, these pictures are priceless!

Honored Contributor

So cute...such beautiful animals...thank you for sharing...Cat Very HappyHeart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

These pics are,

Image result for beautiful word pics

Esteemed Contributor

Love the first photo, that look of pure joy. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

Love the first photo, that look of pure joy. Smiley Happy

@cotton4me

I know! I think it may be the first time I've seen a lion smile, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Stunning.

Just think, those of us with cats, have a tiny slice of that wildness at our side.

My dear, departed Cooper looked very much like a lion.  He would often turn his nose to the air to sniff -- eyes closed -- just like the big beautiful boy here.

Majestic animals.  Just don't want to see the food chain stuff that goes on with themCat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

Stunning.

Just think, those of us with cats, have a tiny slice of that wildness at our side.

My dear, departed Cooper looked very much like a lion.  He would often turn his nose to the air to sniff -- eyes closed -- just like the big beautiful boy here.

Majestic animals.  Just don't want to see the food chain stuff that goes on with themCat LOL

@Witchy Woman

Me neither!

I love watching National Geographic Wild, but with the lion shows, I have to keep my remote in my hand when they're hunting, so I can change the channel quickly!

Trusted Contributor

I love these pictures and Lions.............I wish Anne Klein company would bring back their logo of the Lion head on their tees..........I had one and loved it I guess in the late 70's or early 1980...........Loved that I see that Prai has a compact with a lion on it on HSN.

Frequent Contributor

Beautiful! ❤ thanks @KingstonsMom!